Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 am

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is ready to sign Valencia winger Juan Mata for £16.5m next summer.The Sun

Liverpool and Manchester United are monitoring David Villa after the Spain striker sacked his agent for failing to secure a summer move away from Valencia.Various

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is keen to make a move for 16-year-old Mexican Martin Luis Galvan.Daily Mirror

Porto Alegra's Brazilian midfielder Sandro is interested in a move to Tottenham. Daily Mirror

Watford will ask Manchester United and Arsenal to extend the loan deals for Tom Cleverley and Henri Lansbury. Daily Mirror

Ipswich manager Roy Keane has been rejected in his bid to sign Stoke defenders Danny Higginbotham and Leon Court on loan until January. Daily Mirror

Burton Albion manager Paul Peschisolido wants to sign Crewe striker Anthony Elding on a three-month loan deal.Daily Mirror

OTHER GOSSIP
Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent has suggested the Tottenham striker's recent poor form is down to "psychological problems" and not a lack of match practice. The Sun

Further doubt has been cast over the future of Hull boss Phil Brown after Adam Pearson quit his post as Derby chairman on Wednesday to take on the same role at the KC Stadium.The Sun

Brown is on the brink of being forced out of the club following their decision to replace his staunch ally, Paul Duffen, with Pearson. Daily Mirror

Brown has been told his future as Hull manager is safe for now, having been called to a meeting with club officials on Monday night and asked to explain his vision for the side after just three league wins in 2009. (Daily Star)

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina, currently earning £60,000 per week, will be offered a new £95,000-a-week contract to pledge his next five years to the club. The Sun

Portsmouth will be banned from signing players until they pay money owed to Arsenal and Chelsea for the signings of Lassana Diarra and Glen Johnson respectively. Various

The Premier League is ready to pay a slice of Portsmouth's broadcast revenue direct to any club that is still owed money if key debts have not been settled before January. Daily Telegraph

Pompey have been linked to another takeover and their latest potential savious - Levi Kushnir and Balram Chainrai - are close to completing a deal for the club.Daily Mirror

Portsmouth manager Paul Hart has emerged as a shock candidate to take charge at Championship side Reading if the Royals sack under-fire boss Brendan Rodgers.Daily Mirror

Former Birmingham chairman David Gold will step up his bid to buy West Ham next week. (Daily Star)

Tottenham striker Robbie Keane believes his side have caught up with north London rivals Arsenal and a ready to overtake them. Various

Former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd has criticised Magpies owner Mike Ashley's decision to sell the naming right to St James' Park. Daily Mirror

Sheffield United hope to be granted permission next week to increase the capacity of Bramall Lane to 44,000. (The Sun)

Bristol City's new stadium plan for a 30,000-seat ground in the Ashton Vale area has been boosted after the council recommended its approval. (The Sun)

CLASSIC WAG OF THE DAY (FAVORITES FROM THIS SEASON SO FAR...)
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... aria-mazza

AND FINALLY
Female police officers are to pose as prostitutes in South Africa in a bid to snare kerb crawlers ahead of the 2010 World Cup, say security chiefs. A squad of undercover cops will dress provocatively and walk the streets during a crackdown designed to catch sex workers' clients in the act.Daily Telegraph

Blackburn centre-back Christopher Samba lost 10lbs in two days after contracting swine flu. The Sun

Referee Chris Foy mistook Fabio da Silva for identical twin brother Rafael and booked the former instead of the latter in Manchester United's 2-0 Carling Cup victory over Barnsley on Tuesday. United will ask for Fabio's yellow card to be transferred to fellow defender Rafael. The Sun

Nottingham Forest manager Billy Davies has received a written apology from Crystal Palace after they accidentally broadcast commentary from the club's radio station over the PA system during last weekend's 1-1 draw. The commentator accused Davies of "throwing his toys out of his pram". (Daily Star)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Vhero » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 am

Kinda feel sorry for Brown he did amazing last year and because he's not able to emulate it this year he may get the sack its a joke. Nobody expected them to stay up last year let alone do so well and now they are actually performing at their true level the manager is on the chopping block? A fucking disgrace.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 am

Ahhhh the return of THOSE nipples
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby mr_nool » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:34 am

craigmcfc wrote:Ahhhh the return of THOSE nipples

Could poke your eyes out!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 am

Whoop whoop Maria is back.

Rosaria Cannavò next please.

In other female related news.

Female police officers are to pose as prostitutes in South Africa in a bid to snare kerb crawlers ahead of the 2010 World Cup, say security chiefs. A squad of undercover cops will dress provocatively and walk the streets during a crackdown designed to catch sex workers' clients in the act.Daily Telegraph

That has got to be fucking dodgy.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby mr_nool » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:53 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Whoop whoop Maria is back.

Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby razor400 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 am

Blackburn centre-back Christopher Samba lost 10lbs in two days after contracting swine flu. The Sun

How can we give Johno swine flu then
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 am

mr_nool wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Whoop whoop Maria is back.

Yeah that was a shit idea aswell.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 am

razor400 wrote:

How can we give Johno swine flu then

Ill have a bit of that please.

Just wait till i get back off my holiday.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Return to The Maine Football forum