Manchester City vs Burnley Match Thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manchester City vs Burnley Match Thread

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:09 pm

I came home from Gibraltar leaving behind 22 degree weather in the process, spent £34 on a ticket to watch that crap and came to the conclusion after 30 minutes and 2-0 down that whilst this clueless clown is still in charge I won't be coming back in a hurry to throw my hard earned cash away on watching him try and organise a team to play football.....(hahaha)

His tactics are "pick eleven players, on a teamsheet and hope that the opposition make more mistakes than we do".

Each day we keep him employed is a day wasted on moving City forward, on the radio station he was under the impression that we had the first half to blame only for the draw and should have won, saying that we played well in the 2nd half.....did we??....I cannot remember seeing that!, we improved for 15 minutes in the second half to go from 2-1 down to 3-2 up, but that doesn't mean to say we played well.....far from it!.

The only players to emerge with any credit today IMO, were SWP who finally ran at a full back and got balls into the box (wasted because Adebayor couldn't be arsed to get in the area except in his own time), and Zabaleta, who as always was full blooded in the tackle, stopped any crosses coming into our area from his flank and even got forward to support the attack and contribute in the process.

After drawing the last 5 games, our next 3 being that of Liverpool, Hull and Chelsea, we would have amassed 6 points from the last 8 games......is that top 4 form?......and at this rate we should make ourselves safe from relegation after 30 games......PHEW!
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Lescott the alien is shite, but will never be dropped cos the Welsh cunty twatfaced bumbreathed wanker paid a ridiculous amount of money for him.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Renato_CTID » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Lescott was obviously shit, but what's about Garreth Barry? He seems game after game absolutely unable to be useful to our squad. Biggest problems for me begin from our midfield!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby The Original Special One » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:Lescott was obviously shit, but what's about Garreth Barry? He seems game after game absolutely unable to be useful to our squad. Biggest problems for me begin from our midfield!

Barry was very poor again today, so its not just a 'Birmingham' thing!
The Original Special One
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:I came home from Gibraltar leaving behind 22 degree weather in the process, spent £34 on a ticket to watch that crap and came to the conclusion after 30 minutes and 2-0 down that whilst this clueless clown is still in charge I won't be coming back in a hurry to throw my hard earned cash away on watching him try and organise a team to play football.....(hahaha)

His tactics are "pick eleven players, on a teamsheet and hope that the opposition make more mistakes than we do".

Each day we keep him employed is a day wasted on moving City forward, on the radio station he was under the impression that we had the first half to blame only for the draw and should have won, saying that we played well in the 2nd half.....did we??....I cannot remember seeing that!, we improved for 15 minutes in the second half to go from 2-1 down to 3-2 up, but that doesn't mean to say we played well.....far from it!.

The only players to emerge with any credit today IMO, were SWP who finally ran at a full back and got balls into the box (wasted because Adebayor couldn't be arsed to get in the area except in his own time), and Zabaleta, who as always was full blooded in the tackle, stopped any crosses coming into our area from his flank and even got forward to support the attack and contribute in the process.

After drawing the last 5 games, our next 3 being that of Liverpool, Hull and Chelsea, we would have amassed 6 points from the last 8 games......is that top 4 form?......and at this rate we should make ourselves safe from relegation after 30 games......PHEW!

I thought we played excellent for the second half, barrin gtheir break away goal.

It wasn't a bad post you made though mate.... until you said you hoped we don't get relegated... Then it just made it all ridiculous as ususal.

Hey - look at the bright side R_A_G - at least we didn't win! Otherwise you wouldn't get to post!

Ciao
Original Dub

Postby miss-mancity » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
miss-mancity wrote:
mr_nool wrote:DRA ÅT HELVETE: SATANS JÄVLA KUK!

Så enig me dæ...
Han i hælvete i santan før en kamp... Å vi har en hestkuk av en manager...
Det e mæ da fan ikke system i lage.. Hughes må jo pule Lescot stakaren..
Kan ikke ta det ut mot spilleran.. Men den førpulte mangeren tare æ ut...
Han må jo være han santans egen sønn.. Bare lure på om utd har noe mede å gjøre..
Siden dæm e han santan sjølv...

Ps. Fore you engish lots of sweat words in scandinawien...

Be glad you wrote that in Norwegian, you'd be slated by the happy clappers, if they understood that ;-)
What a fucking weekend. Sognedal (my favourite Norwefgian team) lost yesterday as well, and today AIK (the moste despisable team in Sweden) won the Swedish cup to make the double.

SHE ALWAYS WRITES IN NORWEGIAN

I dont.... ;-)))))

I Know... Happy my sweden team stayd up DIF...
The norwegian Cup is tomorrow..
A Møre confrontation... Look foword to it.. Ålesund-Molde.... 13.00 Nor. time...
Come on Barca save my evening....
miss-mancity
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City. Barca. Stabæk

Postby mr_nool » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:05 pm

miss-mancity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
miss-mancity wrote:
mr_nool wrote:DRA ÅT HELVETE: SATANS JÄVLA KUK!

Så enig me dæ...
Han i hælvete i santan før en kamp... Å vi har en hestkuk av en manager...
Det e mæ da fan ikke system i lage.. Hughes må jo pule Lescot stakaren..
Kan ikke ta det ut mot spilleran.. Men den førpulte mangeren tare æ ut...
Han må jo være han santans egen sønn.. Bare lure på om utd har noe mede å gjøre..
Siden dæm e han santan sjølv...

Ps. Fore you engish lots of sweat words in scandinawien...

Be glad you wrote that in Norwegian, you'd be slated by the happy clappers, if they understood that ;-)
What a fucking weekend. Sognedal (my favourite Norwefgian team) lost yesterday as well, and today AIK (the moste despisable team in Sweden) won the Swedish cup to make the double.

SHE ALWAYS WRITES IN NORWEGIAN

I dont.... ;-)))))

A Møre confrontation... Look foword to it.. Ålesund-Molde.... 13.00 Nor. time...
Come on Barca save my evening....

DIF lost their first qualification game, 0-2, so chances are they will still be relegated. I wouldn't mind, though. I dislike all the teams from Stockholm.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Arsenal are winning 4-0 away to wolves to make things a bit worse!
Blueboylewis

Postby blootoof » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 pm

If its any consolation I've just beat the munes 11 - 0 on pes
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 pm

blootoof wrote:If its any consolation I've just beat the munes 11 - 0 on pes

On the ps3?
Blueboylewis

Postby blootoof » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:20 pm

pc
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:I came home from Gibraltar leaving behind 22 degree weather in the process, spent £34 on a ticket to watch that crap and came to the conclusion after 30 minutes and 2-0 down that whilst this clueless clown is still in charge I won't be coming back in a hurry to throw my hard earned cash away on watching him try and organise a team to play football.....(hahaha)

I thought we played excellent for the second half, barrin gtheir break away goal.

It wasn't a bad post you made though mate.... until you said you hoped we don't get relegated... Then it just made it all ridiculous as ususal.

Hey - look at the bright side R_A_G - at least we didn't win! Otherwise you wouldn't get to post!

Ciao

I take it then that you hope we do?.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 pm

blootoof wrote:If its any consolation I've just beat the munes 11 - 0 on pes

who's that raping Tevez on the screen capture? very sexy. i meant the scoreline.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby miss-mancity » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 am

[/quote]I Know... Happy my sweden team stayd up DIF...
Come on Barca save my evening.... [/quote]

DIF lost their first qualification game, 0-2, so chances are they will still be relegated. I wouldn't mind, though. I dislike all the teams from Stockholm.[/quote]

Not good...
But Barca won 4-2 saved my evening..
What is you Swe. team???
[center]Image

Sorry but I'm extremely dyslexic
in writing, but not in reading.

Wont to move, to Manchester come new year..:-).
Is in London stil.. :-/.
[/center]
miss-mancity
De Jong's Tackle

Postby wyted » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 am

Am I the only one that thought Lescott played well??
wyted
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby miss-mancity » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 am

wyted wrote:Am I the only one that thought Lescott played well??

No...
[center]Image

Sorry but I'm extremely dyslexic
in writing, but not in reading.

Wont to move, to Manchester come new year..:-).
Is in London stil.. :-/.
[/center]
miss-mancity
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 am

No - but would be nice if he could just cut out a couple of sillies

People forget how limited we were at that position and how the people we had there seemed to always hoof
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 am

miss-mancity wrote:
Come on Barca save my evening.... [/quote]

DIF lost their first qualification game, 0-2, so chances are they will still be relegated. I wouldn't mind, though. I dislike all the teams from Stockholm.[/quote]

Not good...
But Barca won 4-2 saved my evening..
What is you Swe. team???[/quote]
Don't really have one...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby dazby » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 am

You are in the minority for sure.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby AFKAE » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:40 am

dazby wrote:

You are in the minority for sure.

Watching MOTD this morning he did have a hand in two of the goals we scored. Some interesting analysis on Wayne Bridge charging into attack before the attack has properly developed, we lose posession and suddenly we're in deep shit with a massive gap in the LB position.
AFKAE
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum