Positive and Negative Switch.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Positive and Negative Switch.

Postby Bluez » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 am

Our back 4 is going to lead to me taking therapy
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 am

We did our bit on Saturday. Booing the boys will certainly get them motivated for Scouse 1 and if we don't give those hopeless bastards a tonking let's have a demonstration in the car park before the Hull game.
Brown IN!
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:We did our bit on Saturday. Booing the boys will certainly get them motivated for Scouse 1 and if we don't give those hopeless bastards a tonking let's have a demonstration in the car park before the Hull game.
Brown IN!

Hughes has lost the plot completely, he's lost the dressing room, the fans and refuses to play Robinho because he cannot manage big name!

I have it on very good authority from my mate's mates' dad's sister in law who knows the security guard at Platt Lane that Hughes stamped on Robinho's ankle on purpose to keep him out of the team.

The only way this situation can be turned around is if Hughes does the half time team talk against Liverpool in front of the Kop and openly slags off the players. That'll work!
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby sandman » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:34 pm

I love the way we are not losing games, who cares if we lose out on two points a game, dont get in the champions league and the best players dont want to come here, its their loss, i'd rather have my favourite manager good ol sprky here anyway, lets face it his superb experiences from drawing and losing with wales and blackburn have taught him well how to salvage one point from any game and his wonderful experience at Munchester United is something that everyone else on here seems to respect and I for one feel we should all embrace this and get behind sparky as he is not just a manager, he is not just a friend of the club but he is a personal messiah to every one of us.

God bless him!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum