SCUM

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

SCUM

Postby blootoof » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:19 pm

[youtube]s5y2-U6Ll1Q&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Re: SCUM

Postby Craig B » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Nothing surprises me when it comes to that load of fenian bastards! I hate them almost as much as I do United.. no wonder they have such a close bond! Scum doesn't even cover it!
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby spiv » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 pm

They certainly wont have the word impecable included in anything about them.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby blootoof » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 pm

The Irish are the biggest racists on this planet. And thats comin from a Irish lad.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bingo Lewis » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 pm

blootoof wrote:The Irish are the biggest racists on this planet. And thats comin from a Irish lad.

what has that got to do with Celtic?
these scots are just a set of pissed up nobheads. sorry to tar all with the same brush but the majority ruin it for the minority who are decent. wherever they are trouble goes with them.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby blootoof » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Do I need to answer?
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bingo Lewis » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

blootoof wrote:

Do I need to answer?

last time i checked Glasgow was in scotland. just because loads of irish associate themselves with celtic means nowt.
i couldn't make out what they were singing though, is it summat to do with that?
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Woohooo let's all pretend to be Irish!!!
If they're so Irish why the fucl aren't they all supporting Cork City or some other dross??
Bumbreathed cunts...
Fidel Castro

Supporter of: City

Postby Lev Bronstein » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

One of the many strange things about Scottish football is that the fans of the two biggest clubs don't really want to be Scottish!
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Wex » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:14 am

This thread is about the lack of respect shown for the observance of remembrance sunday yesterday so why turn it into an Irish bashing thread. Thousands of Irish have fought and died with the British armed forces and there is lots of sympathy and respect here in Ireland for members of the British forces who have lost their lives past and present . What the Celtic supporters did yesterday has nothing to do with me an Irish man and does not represent me or my views in any way. I am a city supporter in Ireland who also supports his local League Of Ireland team. Believe me when I say I am not in the minority. Contrary to what some may like to believe we do not jump up and down with delight and hold street parties everytime news of more deaths in Afghanistan breaks.
Wex
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:42 am

Wex wrote:This thread is about the lack of respect shown for the observance of remembrance sunday yesterday so why turn it into an Irish bashing thread. Thousands of Irish have fought and died with the British armed forces and there is lots of sympathy and respect here in Ireland for members of the British forces who have lost their lives past and present . What the Celtic supporters did yesterday has nothing to do with me an Irish man and does not represent me or my views in any way. I am a city supporter in Ireland who also supports his local League Of Ireland team. Believe me when I say I am not in the minority. Contrary to what some may like to believe we do not jump up and down with delight and hold street parties everytime news of more deaths in Afghanistan breaks.

Well said mate. Its the Scots, not the Irish. as Lev said, a bunch of Scots, pretending not to be scots. Nobheads.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:07 am

Them Glasweigian bastards should be charged with Treason and sent to the gallows for their lack of respect for the BRITISH forces on Remembrance Sunday, obviously I wouldn't expect a fucking jock to realise that as well as being Scottish they are also British, nor would I expect and class or respect to come from a Glasweigian.

Sorry for any jocks on here who are blues, but when you have dickheads like that on global TV showcasing your country, that is what you get tarnished with from abroad as well......most of Spain thinks of jocks as Whiskey drinking pissheads in kilts, and them bastards didn't do anything to change that stereotypical view.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:24 pm

What the fuck is all the anti Irish bollox in this thread.

If you've something to give out about that happens in Scotland then give it those who caused the shit, don't point your ridiculous anger towards me and the people around me, we have far more respect than some...

[youtube]DrblW1HviN8[/youtube]
Original Dub

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:57 pm

thread title says it all.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 pm

9secondlegend wrote:thread title says it all.

No, the thread content labels the irish as the scum.

Its a fucking joke.
Original Dub

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Its a fucking joke.

I think the OP is Irish and made a comment about his own. Others have been criticising Scots for being "Scum" and also in some cases for "pretending to be Irish". There is not a volume of anti-Irish sentiment here. Is there?
Either you or I have not read the thread in enough detail.

BTW Robbie Keane's a wanker ;
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Brian Hortons Baby » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm

i was there on saturday at the City game , im irish i observed silence as respect as i always do,
im not racist so dont get trhe point irish are racist mate- im not a Celtic fan dont wish to be associated with them as there SCOTTISH team i have no connection with
Brian Hortons Baby
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ged Weikens

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Alex Sapphire wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Its a fucking joke.

I think the OP is Irish and made a comment about his own. Others have been criticising Scots for being "Scum" and also in some cases for "pretending to be Irish". There is not a volume of anti-Irish sentiment here. Is there?
Either you or I have not read the thread in enough detail.

BTW Robbie Keane's a wanker ;

There is a strong anti Irish theme in this thread Alex, come on FFS. Just cause the OP claims to be Irish, that doesn't mean that he can label the rest of us as 'rascist'.
Original Dub

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:18 pm

The Man In Blue

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Original Dub wrote:
There is a strong anti Irish theme in this thread Alex, come on FFS. Just cause the OP claims to be Irish, that doesn't mean that he can label the rest of us as 'rascist'.

I regret that one poster refers to the celtic fans as fenians but can't see anything in this thread criticising the Irish apart from the OP (who claims to be Irish). Bingo is asking what celtic has got to do with Ireland, Fidel and Lev are questioning Glawegians "pretending" to be Irish (for the behaviour of pretending not because there's anything wrong with being irish). RIG's having a go at "the Jocks".

please cut and paste me the quote other than the OP that says that there's anything wrong with any son or daughter of Ireland.

And thanks for your contribution which depicts English scum upsetting Irish children. I'm humbled ;-
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum