Lyon 5 - 5 Marseille

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lyon 5 - 5 Marseille

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:35 am

This could be a blessing in disguise for the ROI in away, as the french keeper Hugo Lloris will not exactly be brimming with confidence after this little shambles. He really is crap!

[youtube]zsg58s5xCY8[/youtube]
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lyon 5 - 5 Marseille

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Wonderwall wrote:This could be a blessing in disguise for the ROI in away, as the french keeper Hugo Lloris will not exactly be brimming with confidence after this little shambles. He really is crap!

[youtube]zsg58s5xCY8[/youtube]

He looks crap there alright, but I think he's normally very good!

That said, I hope you're right, we need everything we can get mate!!
Original Dub

Postby dazlebluefrog » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 pm

WW he did play a blinder against the scouse scum the other night ,but yes he's not the best we've had ,then again the lyon and marseille defences were worst than our own saturday
great match for us neutrals to watch marseille 4-2 up with 10 mins to go then find themselves 5-4 down near injury time before getting a late og not seen a match like it
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:46 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:WW he did play a blinder against the scouse scum the other night ,but yes he's not the best we've had ,then again the lyon and marseille defences were worst than our own saturday
great match for us neutrals to watch marseille 4-2 up with 10 mins to go then find themselves 5-4 down near injury time before getting a late og not seen a match like it

I am not keen on him but I am told by the locals that the next french keeper is Bordeaux goalkeeper Cedric Carrasso, hmmmm maybe something to do with the team they support but hey are adamant he is the best keeper in france.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum