Light at the end of the Tunnel.....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Light at the end of the Tunnel.....

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 am

I know that this lot normally hate us and our aim to break into the top 4, but if this is true, then THERE IS A GOD somewhere, whether that is Robinho or Sheikh Mansour or even an higher being than them two, who knows!, but it does look like he is on borrowed time........he will have to have his hard hat on for this meeting in the Sun.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-3-3-Burnley-match-report-The-Daily-Mirror-verdict-article215563.html
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Re: Light at the end of the Tunnel.....

Postby Burt » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 am

So let's all believe the paper which is the known as the biggest devilworshipping, rag newspaper on the planet shall we?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:I know that this lot normally hate us and our aim to break into the top 4, but if this is true, then THERE IS A GOD somewhere, whether that is Robinho or Sheikh Mansour or even an higher being than them two, who knows!, but it does look like he is on borrowed time........he will have to have his hard hat on for this meeting in the Sun.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-3-3-Burnley-match-report-The-Daily-Mirror-verdict-article215563.html

He's not going anywhere, you really should stop trying to tell everyone he's gone... you're a very excitable bloke, you'll do yourself an injury or blow a blood vessel if you keep getting worked up like this....

For how long now have you been telling us he's gone??? Is it a year?

Give it a rest, and for god sake have a little more cop than using that fucking R_A_G paper as backup to your rants.
Original Dub

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm

good thread
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:I know that this lot normally hate us and our aim to break into the top 4, but if this is true, then THERE IS A GOD somewhere, whether that is Robinho or Sheikh Mansour or even an higher being than them two, who knows!, but it does look like he is on borrowed time........he will have to have his hard hat on for this meeting in the Sun.

I actually found this really quite informative and it probably proves a number of things.

That you bring to us an article from a paper well known to detest all that we are doing - and with a scum advert right in the middle of the article just to emphasise where their true bias lies - and you present this to be something you take solace from - demonstrates either one or more of your:

1/Naivety,

2/ Bigotry'

3/ Negativity,

4/ Lack of understanding about what the real pressures are (see Soc's excellent post that shows we need to make it now and we all need to get behind the team.

5/ True allegiance - some have doubted that it lies with CITY - I tend to think that it does - but.... (see 1,2 & 3 above)

6/ The tremendous satisfaction you must get from winding up - or your total thick skin that allows you not to be bothered about just how daft and lacking in credibility these sorts of post present you, (the former of these 2 I think).
Last edited by mcfc1632 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:28 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:

I actually found this really quite informative and it probably proves a number of things.

That you bring to us an article from a paper well known to detest all that we are doing - and with a scum advert right in the middle of the article just to show there views - and present to be something you take solace from - demonstrates either one or more of you:

1/Naivety,

2/ Bigotry'

3/ Negativity,

4/ Lack of understanding about what the real pressures are (see Soc's excellent post that shows we need to make it now and we all need to get behind the team.

5/ True allegiance - some have doubted that it lies with CITY - I tend to think that it does - but.... (see 1,2 & 3 above)

6/ The tremendous satisfaction you must get from winding up - or your total thick skin that allows you not to be bothered about just how daft and lacking in credibility these sorts of post present you, (the former of these 2 I think).

He won't go away until we start winning again. That's what happens with his kind.
Original Dub

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Original Dub wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:

That you bring to us an article from a paper well known to detest all that we are doing - and with a scum advert right in the middle of the article just to show there views - and present to be something you take solace from - demonstrates either one or more of you:

1/Naivety,

2/ Bigotry'

3/ Negativity,

He won't go away until we start winning again. That's what happens with his kind.

What a very sad existence but it clearly floats his boat
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby saulman » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Statistically, that 'paper' gets more wrong about City than any other paper. So statistically, this thread is a load of bollocks.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Dameerto » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 pm

You know that's what they told the new recruits during the two world wars dont you? "It will all be over by Christmas..."
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Still amongst the funniest posters on here. Can't wait for the day he can say i told you so as one day it is bound to happen on the law of averages or something
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Still amongst the funniest posters on here. Can't wait for the day he can say i told you so as one day it is bound to happen on the law of averages or something

it wont happen doug, he is only funny because he is being tolerated! he is the John and edward of MCF.NET!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:

1/Naivety,

2/ Bigotry'

3/ Negativity,

What a very sad existence but it clearly floats his boat

No i am not going to go away we can win the league and I would still want him out [HE HIS A RAG]
Robinho_Is_GOD
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:
No i am not going to go away we can win the league and I would still want him out [HE HIS A RAG]

FMTWF, you would have been fantastic in the playoff final with cooke and the special one "MR GOATER" plaing for us!
Wonderwall

Postby paulmclaren » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Give the fucking guy time man!!!!!
#Were 7 games un fucking beaten.
Where's the bad record there?
We are not going to win the league.
I will be happy with a 5th place finish personally.
Then after that, definatly top 3.
He needs time lol.
Ain't as easy as what them wankers in the paper are saying it is to dislodge Liverpool, Arsenal.
But we need a win asap.
If we do we go 4th.
Where's the fucking failure in 4th?
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby paulmclaren » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 pm

paulmclaren wrote:

Give the fucking guy time man!!!!!
Were 7 games un fucking beaten.
Where's the bad record there?
We are not going to win the league.
I will be happy with a 5th place finish personally.
Then after that, definatly top 3.
He needs time lol.
Ain't as easy as what them wankers in the paper are saying it is to dislodge Liverpool, Arsenal.
But we need a win asap.
If we do we go 4th.
That's not a rant against you m8, i meant the media lol.
Where's the fucking failure in 4th?

But i ain't no season ticket holder so i do not see every bit of every game.
But i do try n watch them when i can.
Ain't been this year though do to other reasons.
Soon as i get this job sorted I'll start going :P
Last edited by paulmclaren on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:

FMTWF, you would have been fantastic in the playoff final with cooke and the special one "MR GOATER" plaing for us!

Goater did not play in there first team and as for Cooke he was no good for us i would not have a rag anywhere near the club
Robinho_Is_GOD
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Socrates » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:

Now now Roberto, the Goat never played for their first team. The RAG CURSE only counts if you played for their first team, the only exception being if you played for the blues first. It's honestly true. If you don't believe me ask Mystic Meg...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 am

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:

Goater did not play in there first team and as for Cooke he was no good for us i would not have a rag anywhere near the club

OH I SEE SO SIR TAGGART IS OK FOR US IS HE? he didnt play for them either!!!!!!!!!!! And for cooke being no good for us... WTF, Cooke had an awesome season after he joined.

GRAB ONE OF THESE
Wonderwall

Postby lythamblue » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:05 am

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:

What about Schmeichel (dad not son)? Even you must admit ..... he was brilliant for us.

Wouldn't complain about Denis Law either, although that was probably around 35 years before you were born.
Relax ... It's only a message board in hyperspace!!
lythamblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Socrates » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 am

lythamblue wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:

What about Schmeichel (dad not son)? Even you must admit ..... he was brilliant for us.

Wouldn't complain about Denis Law either, although that was probably around 35 years before you were born.

Law played for us before he ever played for them so was protected from the curse.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum