Some Fans Are Holding Us Back

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Some Fans Are Holding Us Back

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:39 pm

I think some fans are just totally apathetic after years of Mediocrity being served up week in week out; I actually blame these supporters for our present predicament of being stuck with this clueless numpty in charge, the fans need to get a winning mentality just like the team instead of the “ah well its only City lets give him 5years “”Rome was not built in a day”, sacking managers never did us any good”( none ever went on to do anything good that were sacked),I mean wtf we have one the wealthiest blokes in the world in charge, yet the forums are full of fans spewing out irrelevant facts and statistics to put us through more of this tosh with a manager that has never done a fcuking thing except take a team of cloggers in to Europe on a budget.

For Christ sakes its exactly the same as last season, if not fcuking worse considering what he has spent, do you really want him spending another £100 000 000 in January, we are going to end up £1 BILLION POUND mid table laughing stock.

None of you Hughes supporters can give me or any other doubters any guarantees this Clown will ever be a success, there is absolutely fcuk all on his CV that says he will ever do it, and I don’t believe he ever will, this is a huge project we need the best, he has already started dismantling one of the best academies in the country ffs.

I want the best for our club a manager with a proven pedigree of mixing it with the best, changing matches and playing good football a CV that say I am your man..

There is no shortage of candidates to run the wealthiest club on the planet.

I honestly believe the Shiek would have sacked Hughes last season if it had not been for Cooke doing a PR exercise on the Shiek, I can see Cooke now running to the Shiek with pro-Hughes emails telling him how good he will look to the worlds media knowing his neck was also on the line if Hughes was given the bullet.

I think the day of reckoning is fast approaching. I pray to God our owners sort it out.

I just hope we sack him with enough time salvage something from this season other wise we have wasted nearly 2 fcuking years with a manager I and many others never wanted to start with.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Re: Some Fans Are Holding Us Back

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm

MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I think some fans are just totally apathetic after years of Mediocrity being served up week in week out; I actually blame these supporters for our present predicament of being stuck with this clueless numpty in charge, the fans need to get a winning mentality just like the team instead of the “ah well its only City lets give him 5years “”Rome was not built in a day”, sacking managers never did us any good”( none ever went on to do anything good that were sacked),I mean wtf we have one the wealthiest blokes in the world in charge, yet the forums are full of fans spewing out irrelevant facts and statistics to put us through more of this tosh with a manager that has never done a fcuking thing except take a team of cloggers in to Europe on a budget.

For Christ sakes its exactly the same as last season, if not fcuking worse considering what he has spent, do you really want him spending another £100 000 000 in January, we are going to end up £1 BILLION POUND mid table laughing stock.

None of you Hughes supporters can give me or any other doubters any guarantees this Clown will ever be a success, there is absolutely fcuk all on his CV that says he will ever do it, and I don’t believe he ever will, this is a huge project we need the best, he has already started dismantling one of the best academies in the country ffs.

I want the best for our club a manager with a proven pedigree of mixing it with the best, changing matches and playing good football a CV that say I am your man..

I honestly believe the Shiek would have sacked Hughes last season if it had not been for Cooke doing a PR exercise on the Shiek, I can see Cooke now running to the Shiek with pro-Hughes emails telling him how good he will look to the worlds media knowing his neck was also on the line if Hughes was given the bullet.

I think the day of reckoning is fast approaching. I pray to God our owners sort it out.

I just hope we sack him with enough time salvage something from this season other wise we have wasted nearly 2 fcuking years with a manager I and many others never wanted to start with.

If we won our game in hand we'd be fourth, two points behind United.

Who do you think we are?
Original Dub

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm

[youtube]EZI8CGJjoQE[/youtube]
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Postby paulh » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:04 pm

are you/have you turned red to wind people up. were in a far better state than this time last year and if we win game in hand were fourth. apologies if your not red, get behind the manager its only november
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Really, you should give it a rest mate... its like you're trying to recruit or something...
Original Dub

Postby Vhero » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:
CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I think some fans are just totally apathetic after years of Mediocrity being served up week in week out; I actually blame these supporters for our present predicament of being stuck with this clueless numpty in charge, the fans need to get a winning mentality just like the team instead of the “ah well its only City lets give him 5years “”Rome was not built in a day”, sacking managers never did us any good”( none ever went on to do anything good that were sacked),I mean wtf we have one the wealthiest blokes in the world in charge, yet the forums are full of fans spewing out irrelevant facts and statistics to put us through more of this tosh with a manager that has never done a fcuking thing except take a team of cloggers in to Europe on a budget.

If we won our game in hand we'd be fourth, two points behind U***d.

Who do you think we are?

Sorry had to point something out their.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Vhero wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Who do you think we are?

Me too
Original Dub

Postby Vhero » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Vhero wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Who do you think we are?

Me too

Mine was only a spelling mistake at least :p. His was a massive mistake :p
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Original Dub » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Vhero wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Vhero wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Who do you think we are?

Me too

Mine was only a spelling mistake at least :p. His was a massive mistake :p

I made a MASSIVE mistake? No, I don't think so chief. You picked one word out instead of addressing the whole point of the post. So I did it back to you.
Original Dub

Postby saulman » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Vhero wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Who do you think we are?

Me too

Zing. Very good.

Really, this site get absolutely ridiculous when results don't go our way. If Bridge hadn't headed the ball to the opposition on Saturday everyone would be wanking about how we fought back to victory from being 2-0 down. Now, it's the end of the world and we should sack the manager.

What a load of bollocks.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Blue2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:24 pm

saulman wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Vhero wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Who do you think we are?

Me too

Zing. Very good.

Really, this site get absolutely ridiculous when results don't go our way. If Bridge hadn't headed the ball to the opposition on Saturday everyone would be wanking about how we fought back to victory from being 2-0 down. Now, it's the end of the world and we should sack the manager.

What a load of bollocks.

Dont think so. Whilst I think this thread is a bit OTT, we were shit again on Saturday and the point is that Burnley have been battered in every away game this season and the fact that we allowed them to get 2-0 up show how far our performance levels have dropped.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

i cant see why its the fans holding us back though?
at the end of the day its the shiek who is in charge and he says who works for him.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

i cant see why its the fans holding us back though?
at the end of the day its the shiek who is in charge and he says who works for him.
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm

i didnt wanna have to admit this, but when i took the tour of COMS in September the day after the Arsenal match, i put a fuclin gypsy hex on the dressing room. It's a really unique spell called "Play Shit Football" which i learned a bit from Harry Potter, and also from The Exorcist.

I think this is what CityTiliDouche is referring to...and i'm sorry i did it now. I should have known better. It was rude and if i knew how to uncurse someone i would do it, but my magic is weak sauce. Weak. Sauce.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm

9secondlegend wrote:i cant see why its the fans holding us back though?

The Sheik commented when buying the club that amongst a number of (more commercial) things that attracted him to CITY - the loyal fan base was right up there

Hope he does not read this site - he will agree with the OP that we are being let down / held back by fans
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby roblues » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm

I must admit when I read this topic title that I thought somebody might be feeling the same as I was after leaving the game on Saturday. A big influence we as fans can have on the club is to get behind the team on a match day. When I hear people in the row behind telling Tevez to f*** off back to Old Trafford, calling Adebayor lazy and reacting to the late equalizer by saying "I told you so", I have to wonder how they think they are making a valued contribution. I was as disappointed as anyone with the result, the performance and our form over the last couple of games but looking at the bigger picture, I am delighted to feel disappointed when we are currently 6th in the table. We should be encouraging improvement rather than breeding negativity.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:44 pm

roblues wrote:I must admit when I read this topic title that I thought somebody might be feeling the same as I was after leaving the game on Saturday. A big influence we as fans can have on the club is to get behind the team on a match day. When I hear people in the row behind telling Tevez to f*** off back to Old Trafford, calling Adebayor lazy and reacting to the late equalizer by saying "I told you so", I have to wonder how they think they are making a valued contribution. I was as disappointed as anyone with the result, the performance and our form over the last couple of games but looking at the bigger picture, I am delighted to feel disappointed when we are currently 6th in the table. We should be encouraging improvement rather than breeding negativity.

excellent post mate.
The Man In Blue

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 pm

roblues wrote:I must admit when I read this topic title that I thought somebody might be feeling the same as I was after leaving the game on Saturday. A big influence we as fans can have on the club is to get behind the team on a match day. When I hear people in the row behind telling Tevez to f*** off back to Old Trafford, calling Adebayor lazy and reacting to the late equalizer by saying "I told you so", I have to wonder how they think they are making a valued contribution. I was as disappointed as anyone with the result, the performance and our form over the last couple of games but looking at the bigger picture, I am delighted to feel disappointed when we are currently 6th in the table. We should be encouraging improvement rather than breeding negativity.

Spot on! I have said it before, we want a Champions League side yet we are Championship fans in terms of our vocal support.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum