Rags v Wolves

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Rags v Wolves

Postby AlpsMaster » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm

FFS my 9 year old daughter has just come home from school (in Morecambe) with a letter to parents informing us of an exciting opportunity that has arisen with regards to a possible trip to Old Trafford to watch Man Ure v Wolves in Premier League at 8pm on 15 December for just £10 (plus £8 coach travel and £48 for the accompanying adult).

She wants us to go and cheer for Wolves!!!!

I thought the swamp was always full with no shortage of devilworshippers. What are they doing casting their spells this wide?

Surely there must be schools in Trafford for them to corrupt?

I've tried ringing the HT to complain but the line's permanently engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AlpsMaster
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: Rags v Wolves

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm

That didn't look to bad a price to pay for your kid to be put off the scum for life.....................until you see the 48 quid ticket for yourself!!!!!

FFS, it's only £28 for the same at ours and only a fiver for the kids. Tell yours that there is no way you are taking them to there, take them to a City match and spend the money saved on a brand new City shirt, for you or your little'n ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue in the face » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Your daughter is so lucky she has you to protect her from such horrible scheming rag grooming. Think of her poor school friends.

Call childline and report them immediately.
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Kyle » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm

God, corruption and brainwashing is earlier and earlier these days...
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Kyle wrote:God, corruption and brainwashing is earlier and earlier these days...

Ahem, we do it for a fiver and a quid on cup games!!! Seems they are trying to follow suit, but poorly. We are becoming the kings of brainwashing, show 'em the downside first then wham, win the league ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Lee_Kinda » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Don't let her go, but tbh clever shit from scum imo.

city should be doing more stuff like this. I know there is kids for a quid, but "a school trip" cant be missed and they are targeting young easily influenced children and its not a bad idea "for the future" of the club. If we want a 60K stadium this is how we will fill it.

I'd be interested who made the first call, the school to united or united to the school?
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum