Arsenal QF attendance

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Arsenal QF attendance

Postby john@staustell » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Looks on the face of it as if this will sell out. About 35 seats left on the online booking system.

Discounts or not this would be a vast improvement on the last umpteen years,as whenever we staggered into a QF we still couldn't sell out, even at Maine Road!

Reckon Hull will sell out before the match too.

Just need to win them now!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Arsenal QF attendance

Postby Craig B » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:57 pm

john@staustell wrote:Looks on the face of it as if this will sell out. About 35 seats left on the online booking system.

Discounts or not this would be a vast improvement on the last umpteen years,as whenever we staggered into a QF we still couldn't sell out, even at Maine Road!

Reckon Hull will sell out before the match too.

Just need to win them now!

It'll probably be a draw John ;-)
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby stinky pete » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:26 pm

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby Goataldo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Defo gonna be a sell out.

We'd better beat em too; tried to get a ticket for my girlfriend, but was misinformed by the phonetard on the ticketline that we had to go to the ground to get her a customer number. The only seats available by the time I got into gear meant me moving from where my normal seat is, to some far flung corner of the ground 2 yards from the pitch, away from epicentre of the atmosphere. I'm almost sure she understands that her waiting for the next round will be worth it, and a better experience...
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby ashton287 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:51 pm

it gonna be a good atmosphere probably the best so far this season because its gauranteed the arsenal fans are gonna go after ade i can feel a few van persie is a rapist songs cumin outa the east stand corner, BLOCK 109 isnt for kids wether it cost a quid or not take there sensative little ears over to the north stand where they belong im excited it'll be like the good old days when you left a match with a soar throat CUUUUM ON BLUES

adebayooooooooor adebayooooooooooooooooooor he stamps on rapists and leaves them on the floooooooor
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Mark Garrett » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm

We sold out against Hamburg last season in the UEFA Cup quarter final.

If we can beat Hull tomorrow and then Arsenal on Wednesday to get in the semi final of League Cup, Eastlands will be absolutely buzzing next Saturday against Chelsea...could be one of the best weeks in years
MANCINI Record at City

2009-10 League..................Pld 21 - W 11 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 40 - GA 18 - Pts 38...Finished 5th
2010-11 League..................Pld 38 - W 21 - D 8 - L 9 - GF 60 - GA 33 - Pts 71...Finished 3rd..FA Cup Winners
2011-12 League..................Pld 38 - W 28 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 93 - GA 29 - Pts 89...Finished 1st..League Champions
2012-13 League..................Pld 36 - W 22 - D 9 - L 5 - GF 62 - GA 31 - Pts 75...Finished 2nd

Domestic Cups record.........Pld 30 - W 18 - D 4 - L 8 - GF 63 - GA 36
European Cups record.........Pld 28 - W 13 - D 7 - L 8 - GF 43 - GA 29

Overall record at City......Pld 191 - W 113 - D 38 - L 40 - GF 361 - GA 176

(Updated after the Wigan FA Cup Final game)
Mark Garrett
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater and Sergio

Return to The Maine Football forum