United ticket requests part 2. FACE VALUE TICKETS

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

United ticket requests part 2. FACE VALUE TICKETS

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Hiya everyone,

I phrased myself wrong, I am not going to do an auction. I think of all of you as my family and i wouldent rip you off : )
Face value or nothing!

I will have an update in the next couple of days or so so we will see what happens from there.

SORRY WW THAT THE LAST THREAD GOT LOCKED. I DID PHRASE MY WORDS WRONG!

Oh and leopoldo!!! I saw your comment on the other thread and i ant to happy. Dont drag your ass on here and dare say whats right and whats wrong to me! You have no right you twat! I wouldent rip anyone off. Well reds maybe but not my blues!

I never said i was going to sell the tickets for big money.
Last edited by Blueboylewis on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: U***d ticket requests part 2. FACE VALUE TICKETS

Postby leopoldo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

I didn't say you were going to rip anybody off I don't understand why you need to get spares. The club runs a pretty fair system for handing out tickets.
leopoldo
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

leopoldo wrote:I didn't say you were going to rip anybody off I don't understand why you need to get spares. The club runs a pretty fair system for handing out tickets.

I am trying to help my fellow blues out. People will struggle to get tickets if they dont have enough points so by me getting tickets i will be able to give them to true blues on here at Face Value.
Blueboylewis

Postby leopoldo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Help me out because I'm not getting this. Why do people who don't have enough points deserve the tickets more than people who do have enough points?
leopoldo
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:25 pm

leopoldo wrote:Help me out because I'm not getting this. Why do people who don't have enough points deserve the tickets more than people who do have enough points?

Because not everyone has enough money to buy a season ticket every season, Every fan should have a fair chance of getting a ticket and so on.
Blueboylewis

Postby giokingkladze » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:Hiya everyone,

I phrased myself wrong, I am not going to do an auction. I think of all of you as my family and i wouldent rip you off : )
Face value or nothing!

I will have an update in the next couple of years or so so we will see what happens from there.

Oh and leopoldo!!! I saw your comment on the other thread and i ant to happy. Dont drag your ass on here and dare say whats right and whats wrong to me! You have no right you twat! I wouldent rip anyone off. Well reds maybe but not my blues!

I have enough points so won't need you to get me a ticket, thanks... but I think to make those who do want a ticket off you wait a couple of years for an update is unfair
giokingkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Gio

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm

giokingkladze wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:Hiya everyone,

Face value or nothing!

I will have an update in the next couple of years or so so we will see what happens from there.

I have enough points so won't need you to get me a ticket, thanks... but I think to make those who do want a ticket off you wait a couple of years for an update is unfair

Hahaha, What a dick i am!! Cheers for pointing that out mate. I will change that now. :)
Blueboylewis

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 pm

can i ask lewis and im not having a go, but how come you have tickets and are they for the home or away leg
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
leopoldo wrote:Help me out because I'm not getting this. Why do people who don't have enough points deserve the tickets more than people who do have enough points?

Because not everyone has enough money to buy a season ticket every season, Every fan should have a fair chance of getting a ticket and so on.

I'm with Leopoldo on this. Every ticket you take to sell denies some other Blue their chance. Fair enough if you had some/an allocation for some that you couldn't use yourself, but this is the equivalent of pushing in in a queue, and then bragging about it.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby CityGer » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 pm

I think the whole thing is shocking.

I can't help but think that the initial motivation behind this was financial and we're now seeing some back tracking, resulting in this bizarre explanation.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Blue Toy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Surely Lewis you are creating a vicious circle in terms of supply and demand?
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby paulh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:35 pm

I have made money on music tickets in past notably take that and rag tickets, I couldn't charge more to blues not saying you are lewis I wouldn't take extra allocation let them go fair and sqaure cause there will only be four thousand at most
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:can i ask lewis and im not having a go, but how come you have tickets and are they for the home or away leg

Sorry mate but cant explain properly how i got them and they are for away.

I am not bragging about anything. All i wanted to do was help a few blues out and help get them tickets as i had spares!
Blueboylewis

Postby ashton287 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm

leopold shut it u douche i gave up my season ticket and have a city card now cos iv got my son and its too much to lay out at once nowadays doesnt mean you deserve a ticket more then me, iv got mcfc tattooed on my chest i fucking love city and if this guy wants to help people out shut your mouth and mind your own buisness
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:58 pm

ashton287 wrote:leopold shut it u douche i gave up my season ticket and have a city card now cos iv got my son and its too much to lay out at once nowadays doesnt mean you deserve a ticket more then me, iv got mcfc tattooed on my chest i fucking love city and if this guy wants to help people out shut your mouth and mind your own buisness

Cheers mate!

Thats all i want to do. I have got to know some people of here more in the Townley or whatever and i am just trying to be kind and help a few blues out. If you can get a ticket easily then thats fine but people that cant i am trying to help.
Blueboylewis

Postby Diggerman » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
leopoldo wrote:I didn't say you were going to rip anybody off I don't understand why you need to get spares. The club runs a pretty fair system for handing out tickets.

I am trying to help my fellow blues out. People will struggle to get tickets if they dont have enough points so by me getting tickets i will be able to give them to true blues on here at Face Value.

I fear you doth protest a little too much Lewis! If you were looking in on this whole debacle unfold, I imagine you would come to the same conclusion that more and more people seem to be coming to. Instead of all the "it's a secret, I cant say business", why dont you either tell people or let the thread die a death. This isn't meant to sound patronising but how on earth has a 15 year old schoolboy 'got' tickets before numerous other genuine ITK's? Ok, maybe you've got a mate in the ticket office or something, but it smacks a little bit of attention seeking when you tell people to PM you if they want a ticket, knowing full well that practically everyone on here without the requisite points would bite your hand off. Also, I think the point that Leopoldo makes is a valid one. It isn't as if your robbing the rich to feed the poor is it? For every batch of tickets that you claim to have, your doing that many people out of their (deserved) chance of getting a ticket when it gets to the points totals around 3000 (where most people seem to think it will sell out depending on allocation).
Diggerman
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 pm

If I want a ticket I'll most likely go down to City and get them myself, like most people on here I would have thought. Would you trust an 8 year old on the street selling you one??

Also, can we do anything with regards to Foeing? If you Foe someone you still see their posts if someone quotes them. Can anything be done or is that it?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 pm

The last thing i want to do is get into a arguement with you lot so i have asked for this thread to be deleted!

Cheers All

Lewis
Blueboylewis

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm

leave the lad alone, all he wants to do is get some tickets for blues, who might not get them from city. i wont be able to get any but i wouldnt go to that swamp.i will watch it on sky and wait for wembley
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby paulh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm

If I don't get one in city end ill be sitting in stretford lower same seat for fifteenth derby some of rags round me hate it but have ten mates within close proximity I always say never again never agaqin
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

My favourite player is: gareth barry

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum