mcf.net 5-a-side

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: mcf.net 5-a-side

Postby Goataldo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Let's be havin' you! Classic!

That game was on telly and it was absolute classic as they cut back to game after the half time just as Delia started her 30 seconds of madness.

More importantly, Norwich went down like a knackered soufflé and we won!
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Fish111 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:46 am

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:come on any one else.

The coldest period in Britain in over 30 years and you want people to turn up to play footy? Your off yer heads lads. 1pm Sunday is the start of my drinking session anyway. I'll be thinking of you all freezing your nuts off whilst i'm hopefully winning a few beer tokens playing crib in a nice warm Gorton boozer.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby dazby » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 am

Fish111 wrote:

The coldest period in Britain in over 30 years and you want people to turn up to play footy? Your off yer heads lads. 1pm Sunday is the start of my drinking session anyway. I'll be thinking of you all freezing your nuts off whilst i'm hopefully winning a few beer tokens playing crib in a nice warm Gorton boozer.

Soft bastard.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Bingo Lewis » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 am

Fish111 wrote:

ITS INDOOR YOU BIG TART!!!

need 4 more definates by 2pm or its off lads.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 am

Bingo i play at the Soccerdome and trust me it might be ''INSIDE'' but the facility is only basically a metal shed with pitches in.

If the pitches outside are frozen,they will be indoors as it doesnt have heating i was freezing my balls off just before xmas at 2 degrees.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Bingo Lewis » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Bingo i play at the Soccerdome and trust me it might be ''INSIDE'' but the facility is only basically a metal shed with pitches in.

If the pitches outside are frozen,they will be indoors as it doesnt have heating i was freezing my balls off just before xmas at 2 degrees.

I know mate, played there myself for years. In the summer is worst with no air con.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Bingo i play at the Soccerdome and trust me it might be ''INSIDE'' but the facility is only basically a metal shed with pitches in.

I know mate, played there myself for years. In the summer is worst with no air con.

Saying that though ive only played inside once this season as were in the 4th Division and us tramps are shoved outside,the top 2 go up and were in second so i hold hope of playing inside next season on the better pitches and not smelling the shit.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby 13021J » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_8JLkwzpd0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Let's be havin' you! Classic!

That game was on telly and it was absolute classic as they cut back to game after the half time just as Delia started her 30 seconds of madness.

She was pissed as a fart!
13021J
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Guess its off then, suppose we could arrange it for next month. I know fidel organised first cause he was over here but surely a few lads from manc could meet up once a month from here?
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BoltFromTheBlue » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm

I couldn't make it now, sorry lads, another time?
Tick tock tick tock.
BoltFromTheBlue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum