Bowling Video on the OS

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bowling Video on the OS

Postby M147WN » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 am

Guys
Dont know if you've seen this but once again our club goes the extra mile and lets the people of Manchseter see their heros close up and personal.
I'm not sure any other club does this? Maybe they do but watching the video made me immensley proud to be a City fan!
I don't think for a second that any player was forced to be there and apart from forging links with the community (Alex Williams take a bow son) I think we just have genuine people playing for us and the idea behind it should be copied by every club in the land!
As I say maybe these things go on un-noticed under our noses but when someone (who doesn't really need to) does something for someone else that will be remebered by that person probobly till the day they die it almost brings me to tears and re-enforces my choice to support the best club in the world!!!
Check out the link below

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Lo ... City-squad

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Return to The Maine Football forum