Spurs Fans.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Spurs Fans.

Postby Bear60 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Now as I have got older I have mellowed and I am now quite placid , But last night I was sat right next to them and they were really winding me up , I normally just laugh things off but for some reason last night I felt like getting over the barrier and laying into them I have not felt like that since getting hit by a coin at Wembley in the early eighties. No other fans make me feel like this . What is it about Spurs fans that make me feel this way? Perhaps their constant abuse and our poor performance made me feel this way. I dont know.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Spurs Fans.

Postby john68 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:49 pm

I have always found the fans of the supposed London clubs to be the most miserable and humourless. Arsenal, Chelsea ans Spurs fans always seemed to more arrogant than others, even back in the 60s.

Maybe they suffer from a "London is England" syndrome.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby simon12 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:51 pm

They`re all really rags but can`t afford the train fare?
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby spiv » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Spuds fans are arrogant twats, they all shut up when we started singing stand up if you've beat Arsenal and stand up if you've beat chelsea.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I hate the whole club. The fact they are friendly with ajakkes doesn't help much either
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby paulh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

A mate of mine is a spurs season ticket by his own admission spurs thinlk they have a god given right to be challenging. For domestic honours and see "us" northerners as poor and inferior
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 pm

The 'you've never won fuck all' song got a rendition again I see last night. App football history only dates back to when the prem started. Fucking thick c***s!!!!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby razor400 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Thier not far behind the rags rags in my most hated league, fucking cockney scum.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby City1970 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 am

Had a major chip on my shoulder with these b*****ds since the 81 cup final replay. It seemed to mellow over the years until last season display at our place.

Apart from the scummers, I always want to beat the Cocks more than any other team.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Fish111 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 am

I too have despised the cockney fuckwits since 1981.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby bobadji » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Sister of fu wrote:The 'you've never won fuck all' song got a rendition again I see last night. App football history only dates back to when the prem started. Fucking thick c***s!!!!!

terrible english too. double negative, would imply we've never won nothing, aka we win something every year.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ned

Postby pepsi_dave » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 pm

bobadji wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:The 'you've never won fuck all' song got a rendition again I see last night. App football history only dates back to when the prem started. Fucking thick c***s!!!!!

terrible english too. double negative, would imply we've never won nothing, aka we win something every year.

Just shows how facking thick the cants are...... the facking wankers!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Goataldo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:21 pm

From the fans, to the manager, to the players, and even their 'chicken-on-a-basketball' badge, I hate their despicable guts.

Everton also sing to us that we've 'never won f*ck all', and then sing that song about 'If you know yer 'istory'. Ironic.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby walmai » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 pm

john68 wrote:I have always found the fans of the supposed London clubs to be the most miserable and humourless. Arsenal, Chelsea ans Spurs fans always seemed to more arrogant than others, even back in the 60s.

I'm pleased to not see my team mentioned in yr post (IIRC you were there at that famous mid-80's match between WHU and MCFC?)

The thing I'd say about Spurs is that, in fairness to them, they've changed the least out of those you mention.

Both others, but especially Chelsea, were a very different proposition even up to the late 80's (when Arsenal started challenging again for the title after a fallow time). Arsenal were a part of North London and the burbs to which their support had escaped to. Chelsea were notoriously racist in the 80's and nastily violent up until their 'renaissance' under Matthew Harding. Nowadays, their fanbase has little to do with the area in which the club is based.

The same goes for Spurs, but only to a degree. They are the fanbase most similar to West Ham; they stretch out into the Home Counties, because families have moved that way, but they're still a 'London club'. I shouldn't really, but I respect them for that. My cousin's a Spud. Happens that he was in the away end, when you lot invaded the pitch during that televised FA Cup match.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 pm

i got banned from eastlands for 5 years against these cunts. i hate them. fact.
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:30 pm

walmai wrote:
john68 wrote:I have always found the fans of the supposed London clubs to be the most miserable and humourless. Arsenal, Chelsea ans Spurs fans always seemed to more arrogant than others, even back in the 60s.

I'm pleased to not see my team mentioned in yr post (IIRC you were there at that famous mid-80's match between WHU and MCFC?)

The thing I'd say about Spurs is that, in fairness to them, they've changed the least out of those you mention.

Both others, but especially Chelsea, were a very different proposition even up to the late 80's (when Arsenal started challenging again for the title after a fallow time). Arsenal were a part of North London and the burbs to which their support had escaped to. Chelsea were notoriously racist in the 80's and nastily violent up until their 'renaissance' under Matthew Harding. Nowadays, their fanbase has little to do with the area in which the club is based.

The same goes for Spurs, but only to a degree. They are the fanbase most similar to West Ham; they stretch out into the Home Counties, because families have moved that way, but they're still a 'London club'. I shouldn't really, but I respect them for that. My cousin's a Spud. Happens that he was in the away end, when you lot invaded the pitch during that televised FA Cup match.

i remember that fa cup game like it was yesterday!
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Goataldo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 pm

walmai wrote:

Good god not the FA Cup QF, 1992...i remember that all too well, was on the Kippax with my dad, and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The pitch invasion (which we weren't part of) seemed to surge out of sheer frustration and anger at being disappointed once again, there was real belief for the cup that year.A police horse did a massive pile of U*****d and also pissed, in our penalty area during the heated dialogue between fans and police on the pitch and that seemed to some it up for me.

'We've got that' Terry Phelan scored a wonder goal and hardly anyone noticed because the place had turned into bedlam.

God I hate Spurs.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Goataldo » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Just started watching it on you tube now. I blame you. And Myself. Ta very much. God I hate Spurs.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:From the fans, to the manager, to the players, and even their 'chicken-on-a-basketball' badge, I hate their despicable guts.

Everton also sing to us that we've 'never won f*ck all', and then sing that song about 'If you know yer 'istory'. Ironic.

Jack
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Goataldo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Jack wrote:
uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:From the fans, to the manager, to the players, and even their 'chicken-on-a-basketball' badge, I hate their despicable guts.

Mwahaha! Love it mate, nice one!
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum