Hughes set for Transfer talks with Khaldoon al-Mubarak

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Hughes set for Transfer talks with Khaldoon al-Mubarak

Postby Slim » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Original Dub wrote:Hold on one cotton picking minute - I'll answer whatever you want me to but what do you mean welcome back off the foe list?

I like you, but you were being a total prick. I thought rather than set us back to a year ago when we were at each others' throats, I would foe you for a bit and then when I got unbanned I unfoed you. Simples.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Re: Hughes set for Transfer talks with Khaldoon al-Mubarak

Postby Original Dub » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Slim wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Hold on one cotton picking minute - I'll answer whatever you want me to but what do you mean welcome back off the foe list?

I like you, but you were being a total prick. I thought rather than set us back to a year ago when we were at each others' throats, I would foe you for a bit and then when I got unbanned I unfoed you. Simples.

So you foed me while you were banned?

Right so.

I always want city to win. I don't think losing will ever be for the greater good. Take today for example, we could beat sunderland and hughes could get sacked afterwards... and we could win the semi and progress up the league under a new manager etc...

I don't ever think losing will be for a greater good.

When were you banned and what had it to do with me? Or am I reading this wrong? PM me, I feel like a child that's wandered into the movie halfway through and wants to know what's...
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum