Toure should be the one sacked.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Toure should be the one sacked.

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Great team performance today by fighters like BELLAMY, SANTA CRUZ, TEVEZ AND KOMPANY. All hughes' signings.

Now i wasnt MH's biggest fan but weve lost TWICE ffs, liverpool have lost 7 and united 5. Everyone is taking points off everyone this season. Cook et al. dont know FUCK all about football.

Robinho is a little lazy trouble maker and WASNT hughes' signings. He will cause trouble wherever he goes GURANTEED.

Adebayor is just a bell end and today showed why we shouldnt play him.

THIS MEANS:

Ireland looked dodgy today, hes hughes biggest fan. Ireland may leave/ carry on playing shit

Whole new italien speaking backroom. Italiens dont travel to england well. New shape? One thing about MH is his nice 4-3-3. I dont want to go back to a bollocks 442.

We won today with the fight and attitude of HUGHES' players. I dont want a team full of adebayors and shitty Italien Bianchis.

RANT OVER. city should hang their heads with how this has gone on. After only talking about mancini the other day, the guy has been out of the game for years. Its clear we tried to get hiddink, jose and maybe others. So something must have gone on wednesday to appoint a THIRD CHOICE at best.

Maybe wednesday was DUE to the players getting wind about the disgraceful situation.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Toure should be the one sacked.

Postby sirgordonzola » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Nick wrote:Great team performance today by fighters like BELLAMY, SANTA CRUZ, TEVEZ AND KOMPANY. All hughes' signings.

Now i wasnt MH's biggest fan but weve lost TWICE ffs, liverpool have lost 7 and U***d 5. Everyone is taking points off everyone this season. Cook et al. dont know FUCK all about football.

Robinho is a little lazy trouble maker and WASNT hughes' signings. He will cause trouble wherever he goes GURANTEED.

THIS MEANS:

Ireland looked dodgy today, hes hughes biggest fan. Ireland may leave/ carry on playing shit

Whole new italien speaking backroom. Italiens dont travel to england well. New shape? One thing about MH is his nice 4-3-3. I dont want to go back to a bollocks 442.

We won today with the fight and attitude of HUGHES' players. I dont want a team full of adebayors and shitty Italien Bianchis.

RANT OVER. city should hang their heads with how this has gone on. After only talking about mancini the other day, the guy has been out of the game for years. Its clear we tried to get hiddink, jose and maybe others. So something must have gone on wednesday to appoint a THIRD CHOICE at best.

Maybe wednesday was DUE to the players getting wind about the disgraceful situation.

You talk shit, fuck off. Do you even go to the games,
sirgordonzola
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaletta

Postby King Kev » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 pm

I reckon we should wait and see how the current players perform under a decent manager before we get rid of any of them.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

sirgordonzola wrote:
Nick wrote:Great team performance today by fighters like BELLAMY, SANTA CRUZ, TEVEZ AND KOMPANY. All hughes' signings.

Now i wasnt MH's biggest fan but weve lost TWICE ffs, liverpool have lost 7 and U***d 5. Everyone is taking points off everyone this season. Cook et al. dont know FUCK all about football.

THIS MEANS:

that is out of order, either debate the point or dont bother commenting
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

sirgordonzola wrote:

THIS MEANS:

I was there today you bell end. What part of my post was shit? Are you even in manchester? If you think toure played well your a fucking tool.

Bellamy, RSC, Tevez, Kompany were all amazing. Ireland decent but anonymous at times. Kompany changed the game. Pick holes out of that.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Team for stoke. Hes got 7 days ffs.

If hes start fucking about with the formation or dropping RSC then he'll already be under pressure.

Robinho and ade should NOT start next week. No matter who is in charge.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Nick wrote:
sirgordonzola wrote:

THIS MEANS:

I was there today you bell end. What part of my post was shit? Are you even in manchester? If you think toure played well your a fucking tool.

Bellamy, RSC, Tevez, Kompany were all amazing. Ireland decent but anonymous at times. Kompany changed the game. Pick holes out of that.

rags may've lost more than we but look at the table - who gives a fuck how their 37points have come and how our 29? They're 8points ahead of us.
we play 433 now - what the fuck? Our set up is as clear 4-4-2 as it only gets!
And what formation Mancini will bring I do not know. I agree though that it is slightly worrying that all backroom staff probably will change now but if they're good i dont care.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Goataldo » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm

I have a bad feeling about this.

Heard a rumour on Sky Sports that Toure was dragged out of the dressing room pre match and told tha tHughes had been sacked, and he had to go in and tell the players.

Don't like this one bit. Are the anti-Hughes brigade happy now? Mancini eh. Guaranteed success. Overwhelming isn't it, and we even managed to do it in a snide unprofessional manner. Stinks of Garry Cooke.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Fact is hes had 18 months. I dont care if you send 500 billion. You wont win the league in 1 year ffs.! Its not a company!

Im looking at the table and were above liverpool. Benetiz is a better manager than mancini.

Hughes has done alot of good things. IMO he just needed to get decent coaches in to help with the defence and improve on his away tactics / subs.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby paulmclaren » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 pm

I have to agree toure is a shite signing.
Reminds me of shacky stevens :D
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby Vhero » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Robinho wasn't his signing WTF?? Next you gonna say TBH and Jo wasn't even his signing aswell eh? Get a fucking life. Toure was his signing too mate. so get off your fucking high horse and quit the negativity. He had the say in them players no matter what you think.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Fish111 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm

THIS MEANS:

You haven't even mentioned Toure in your thread but want him sacked? What the fuck are you on about? What's your point? have you had a few pints son? Go home and sleep it off, wake up tomnorrow and you'll realise we haven't got a shit manager anymore.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 pm

To be fair, Toure was woeful today. Though I'm not defending this thread.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Socrates » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Nick wrote:Team for stoke. Hes got 7 days ffs.

If hes start fucking about with the formation or dropping RSC then he'll already be under pressure.

Robinho and ade should NOT start next week. No matter who is in charge.

we have a formation???? what is it?
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 pm

4 - 2 - 1 - 3

Best formation I've seen us use for years.

Though i agree you with you that we have fuck all shape and formation away e.g. spurs. That was because we couldnt handle the loss of bellers and SWP.

And lets not be silly, of course robinho wasnt MH's signing.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 am

I agree that players have zero accountability and its frustrating as fuck. The defense got Hughes sacked and its a shame as I think they would of improved because they are all good players in their own rights.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Colin the King » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 am

Nick wrote:Now i wasnt MH's biggest fan but weve lost TWICE ffs, liverpool have lost 7 and U***d 5. Everyone is taking points off everyone this season.

United have lost five times but they're second and we're sixth- that's also a fact. Facts are easily manipulated. We've won twice in 11 attempts- there's another fact. And Liverpool are having a brutal season- all the more frustrating then that we're not capitalising, no?

Nick wrote:Ireland looked dodgy today, hes hughes biggest fan. Ireland may leave/ carry on playing shit

Ireland was the heartbeat of the side today, he created countless opportunities and with a bit more decisiveness in front of goal could have scored five! His passing at times was a joy to behold- he sees things that others don't, as evidenced today.

Nick wrote:Whole new italien speaking backroom. Italiens dont travel to england well. New shape? One thing about MH is his nice 4-3-3. I dont want to go back to a bollocks 442.

Mancini speaks English fluently having lived in London and played for Leicester years ago. And I'm sure Kidd, as a Collyhurst lad, won't be speaking too much Italian. Do they not travel to England well? Funny that, I thought Ancelotti was the current manager of the team currently sitting 1st in the Premier League. What nice 4-3-3 is that you're talking about? I remember seeing one last season, this season we've been playing a disjointed 4-4-2, or 4-2-3-1 on occasions.

Nick wrote:We won today with the fight and attitude of HUGHES' players. I dont want a team full of adebayors and shitty Italien Bianchis

We won today, narrowly, in what was a nightmare from a defensive perspective. There was no organisation or communication within the team and luckily the forward players kept going- it wasn't a team performance, it was a performance salvaged by three or four good efforts. What's Bianchi got to do with anything? That's akin to Robert Mugabe joining the club and then hoping we don't have a team full of Benjani's. Also, Adebayor, who you detest so much is one of HUGHES' players.

Nick wrote:Its clear we tried to get hiddink, jose and maybe others. So something must have gone on wednesday to appoint a THIRD CHOICE at best.

It's clear? Are you an acquaintance of Cook? I don't know how it's clear that we tried to get Jose OR Hiddink. The only thing that's definite is that Roberto Mancini is our manager. The rest is press speculation.
Colin the King
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby dazby » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 am

Nick, are you Rig in disguise?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:03 pm

ffs, this is nicks view, if he thinks that this is our problem with toure then he can do a post on it. we are getting like the other mob now, when we all should be fighting together for city. lets see what the new manager can do, and lets get behind him
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Return to The Maine Football forum