Negativity at 200%!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Negativity at 200%!

Postby Vhero » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Everybody on here should be happy or at least content the club is making a step to try and make the club better. All your doing is bitching and moaning and being completely negative about it. Our owner obviously wants what's best for the club and when he's pumped in 200+ million you would think he would have the choice to choose the manager I mean if your boss at work wasn't getting the best out of his workers he would be replaced. Our owner really does care about the team and you people seem to forget about that. Fuck Hughes he's gonna have a great Christmas with a nice big fat cheque. I honestly wish the guy all the best and hope he gets back into managing a team more his level. As lets be honest a lower team like Hull or something are gonna pick him up.

But you all gotta stop moaning about the manager its not the end of the world all our players are still here and so is our position and name. I heard a guy on SSN talking today saying he supported City for 50 years and now he's gonna stop supporting them over this it's a fucking joke! Managers are always gonna come and go guys your support is forever never forget that so lets just move on and start talking about what we think Mancini is gonna bring to the team.

edit by ww: NO SWEARING IN TOPIC TITLES VHERO
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Re: Fucking Negativity at 200%!

Postby Beeks » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 pm

No such thing as 200%
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Bluez » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Do you think the club handled the situation well?
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 pm

This 200% deserved its own thread and not put in one of the other dozen
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Vhero » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Bluez wrote:Do you think the club handled the situation well?

I don't think they had any other choice with the market so close. If we waited we may have missed the market.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Negativity at 200%!

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Vhero wrote:Everybody on here should be happy or at least content the club is making a step to try and make the club better. All your doing is bitching and moaning and being completely negative about it. Our owner obviously wants what's best for the club and when he's pumped in 200+ million you would think he would have the choice to choose the manager I mean if your boss at work wasn't getting the best out of his workers he would be replaced. Our owner really does care about the team and you people seem to forget about that. Fuck Hughes he's gonna have a great Christmas with a nice big fat cheque. I honestly wish the guy all the best and hope he gets back into managing a team more his level. As lets be honest a lower team like Hull or something are gonna pick him up.

But you all gotta stop moaning about the manager its not the end of the world all our players are still here and so is our position and name. I heard a guy on SSN talking today saying he supported City for 50 years and now he's gonna stop supporting them over this it's a fucking joke! Managers are always gonna come and go guys your support is forever never forget that so lets just move on and start talking about what we think Mancini is gonna bring to the team.

VHERO. YOUR STREAMS ARE GOOD, BUT THATS THE ONLY GOOD POST YOU ADD
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby trueblue64 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Agree 100% with you, MH was not upto the job so he got sacked he will be millions richer for it. I bet he has a better xmas than all of us, so FFS grow up and move on.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby lets all have a disco » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Bet you pound to a pinch of shit that if Hughes gets another job in the Premiership his team will wipe the fucking floor with us regardless of who he is managing.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Fish111 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

All the Hughes lovers will boycott the next game will they, i'll expect to see about 20 empty seats then.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby ant london » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Well some of us have had to put up with non-stop negativity throughout the dawn of the most exciting period in the last 40 years for this club.

So some of us are a bit fucked off right now. I'd imagine we'll get over it and be right behind the team and new manager from the off.

So why don't you fucking deal with it for now
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:41 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Bet you pound to a pinch of shit that if Hughes gets another job in the Premiership his team will wipe the fucking floor with us regardless of who he is managing.

That, unfortunately, is a given
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby bluej » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Negative - lacking in constructiveness, helpfulness, optimism, cooperativeness.

Ashamed - feeling shame; distressed or embarrassed by feelings of guilt, foolishness, or disgrace
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Vhero » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Bet you pound to a pinch of shit that if Hughes gets another job in the Premiership his team will wipe the fucking floor with us regardless of who he is managing.

That, unfortunately, is a given

Typical City eh? I hope we leave that at the door with Mancini *crosses fingers* Also i apologize for swearing in title didn't realize i did.
Last edited by Vhero on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Andy, lincs » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

All this shit is just dividing the board more and more deeply. Fine, you wanted Hughes out but don't go rubbing the noses of those who wanted to give the manager time in it like a dog thats just peed on the carpet.
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Redna » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Is the waterpipe out of dong-dong or what's up. But on the other hand I think that if you spend zilions of money you have the right to do what ever you like. Are we royaly f*cked or are we blessed in dissguiesed of the highest order. I can't tell, not the slightest.
Good luck to Hughes( He's gonna do fine compared to the world's average inhabitant.)
F*ck me, it came as a real cracker so close to Xmas.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Redna wrote:Is the waterpipe out of dong-dong or what's up. But on the other hand I think that if you spend zilions of money you have the right to do what ever you like. Are we royaly f*cked or are we blessed in dissguiesed of the highest order. I can't tell, not the slightest.
Good luck to Hughes( He's gonna do fine compared to the world's average inhabitant.)
F*ck me, it came as a real cracker so close to Xmas.
CTID!!

No idea what your first sentence means but by God mate its funny
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bluez » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Vhero wrote:
Bluez wrote:Do you think the club handled the situation well?

I don't think they had any other choice with the market so close. If we waited we may have missed the market.

Thats where the differnce is, a lot of people thing the way it was done makes the club look bad.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john68 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Vhero,
It seems that you are a very happy bunny at the moment. But critising those who don't happen to agree about these events for their negativity is a 2 faced mate. Others of an opposite view have had to handle the constant negativity of those who wanted Hughe sacked for a long time.

Personally, I said at the start of this season that all the reasons for keeping him last season were cancelled and he had to be judged on his results. Those results were not forthcoming and our owners took their decision. Like it or lump it, we have to accept it.
The argument is not about "I told you so" nor "I was right" nor "deal with it, you were wrong".
It is solely about whether this decision benefits the club and takes us on to the top four and CL qualification.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Slim » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:52 pm

The window coming up may have been a factor, but if he was already gone no matter the result today, why was he in charge? And for that matter, the time to replace him was a couple of weeks ago when Mancini could come in and assess the squad, how much of a chance will he have to truly understand what we need come January. And then we have the fact the christmas program starts in 7 days and how will he know how to manage the resources correctly so we don't end up hammering Stoke and losing the rest of the program. This was handled so fucking badly I cannot even comprehend that this was the best thing for the club.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Vhero wrote:Everybody on here should be happy or at least content the club is making a step to try and make the club better. All your doing is bitching and moaning and being completely negative about it. Our owner obviously wants what's best for the club and when he's pumped in 200+ million you would think he would have the choice to choose the manager I mean if your boss at work wasn't getting the best out of his workers he would be replaced. Our owner really does care about the team and you people seem to forget about that. Fuck Hughes he's gonna have a great Christmas with a nice big fat cheque. I honestly wish the guy all the best and hope he gets back into managing a team more his level. As lets be honest a lower team like Hull or something are gonna pick him up.

VHERO. YOUR STREAMS ARE GOOD, BUT THATS THE ONLY GOOD POST YOU ADD

Seconded. What an ill-timed, unnecessary and vain thread. Topics are there to provoke debate, not as an excuse to gloat and belittle people.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum