Negativity at 200%!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Negativity at 200%!

Postby Goataldo » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Vhero wrote:Everybody on here should be happy or at least content the club is making a step to try and make the club better. All your doing is bitching and moaning and being completely negative about it. Our owner obviously wants what's best for the club and when he's pumped in 200+ million you would think he would have the choice to choose the manager I mean if your boss at work wasn't getting the best out of his workers he would be replaced. Our owner really does care about the team and you people seem to forget about that. Fuck Hughes he's gonna have a great Christmas with a nice big fat cheque. I honestly wish the guy all the best and hope he gets back into managing a team more his level. As lets be honest a lower team like Hull or something are gonna pick him up.

But you all gotta stop moaning about the manager its not the end of the world all our players are still here and so is our position and name. I heard a guy on SSN talking today saying he supported City for 50 years and now he's gonna stop supporting them over this it's a fucking joke! Managers are always gonna come and go guys your support is forever never forget that so lets just move on and start talking about what we think Mancini is gonna bring to the team.

edit by ww: NO SWEARING IN TOPIC TITLES VHERO

Seems a bit rich, as the people being 'negative' about the current situation are the ones who were behind Hughes, and had to constantly respond to negativity by people clamouring for the manager's head every five minutes, some of whom had been doing so from day one.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Vhero wrote:Everybody on here should be happy or at least content the club is making a step to try and make the club better. All your doing is bitching and moaning and being completely negative about it. Our owner obviously wants what's best for the club and when he's pumped in 200+ million you would think he would have the choice to choose the manager I mean if your boss at work wasn't getting the best out of his workers he would be replaced. Our owner really does care about the team and you people seem to forget about that. Fuck Hughes he's gonna have a great Christmas with a nice big fat cheque. I honestly wish the guy all the best and hope he gets back into managing a team more his level. As lets be honest a lower team like Hull or something are gonna pick him up.

But you all gotta stop moaning about the manager its not the end of the world all our players are still here and so is our position and name. I heard a guy on SSN talking today saying he supported City for 50 years and now he's gonna stop supporting them over this it's a fucking joke! Managers are always gonna come and go guys your support is forever never forget that so lets just move on and start talking about what we think Mancini is gonna bring to the team.

edit by ww: NO SWEARING IN TOPIC TITLES VHERO

VHERO. YOUR STREAMS ARE GOOD, BUT THATS THE ONLY GOOD POST YOU ADD

Seconded. What an ill-timed, unnecessary and vain thread. Topics are there to provoke debate, not as an excuse to gloat and belittle people.

Says it all about the person who started it doesnt it?
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:VHERO. YOUR STREAMS ARE GOOD, BUT THATS THE ONLY GOOD POST YOU ADD

You can get streams off myp2p.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Vhero » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 pm

john68 wrote:Vhero,
It seems that you are a very happy bunny at the moment. But critising those who don't happen to agree about these events for their negativity is a 2 faced mate. Others of an opposite view have had to handle the constant negativity of those who wanted Hughe sacked for a long time.

Personally, I said at the start of this season that all the reasons for keeping him last season were cancelled and he had to be judged on his results. Those results were not forthcoming and our owners took their decision. Like it or lump it, we have to accept it.
The argument is not about "I told you so" nor "I was right" nor "deal with it, you were wrong".
It is solely about whether this decision benefits the club and takes us on to the top four and CL qualification.

I ain't a happy bunny mate far from it, I am in 1 word "Content".
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Whilst some will be disappointed the club have made this decision, me included, I suspect it is more the way it has been handled that has brought about the negativity.Especially following all the words from our owners about patience and long term plans etc. It isn't negativity towards the new manager at all and I am sure those who have been very disappointed with the way this has all happened ( the majority from the poll here) will be 100% behind mancini and the team from the next game. Which is a lot more than can be said for many on here for the last 18 months.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Fucking Negativity at 200%!

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:No such thing as 200%

Yes there is. Ask the people who calculate inflation in Zimbabwe.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CityGer » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Is this a licker or a hater thread?
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby edge275 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 pm

CityGer wrote:Is this a licker or a hater thread?

It's a hater vilifying the lickers attitude.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm

john68 wrote:Vhero,
It seems that you are a very happy bunny at the moment. But critising those who don't happen to agree about these events for their negativity is a 2 faced mate. Others of an opposite view have had to handle the constant negativity of those who wanted Hughe sacked for a long time.

Personally, I said at the start of this season that all the reasons for keeping him last season were cancelled and he had to be judged on his results. Those results were not forthcoming and our owners took their decision. Like it or lump it, we have to accept it.
The argument is not about "I told you so" nor "I was right" nor "deal with it, you were wrong".
It is solely about whether this decision benefits the club and takes us on to the top four and CL qualification.

spot on John. Spot on.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum