Training Tuesday 22/12

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training Tuesday 22/12

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:45 am

Very interesting read Doug nice one.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby john68 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 am

Sounds like a peaceful day for you Doug...without the Bash Street Kid with you.
Cheers Doug.
I wouldn't have expected anything else but proffessionalism from Bellers and Given. I can understand their initial emotional "loyalty" outburst but I think they will both willingly accept the new regime and get on with it.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 am

john68 wrote:Sounds like a peaceful day for you Doug...without the Bash Street Kid with you.
Cheers Doug.
I wouldn't have expected anything else but proffessionalism from Bellers and Given. I can understand their initial emotional "loyalty" outburst but I think they will both willingly accept the new regime and get on with it.

The one thing that worrys me about is Given is that when he signed he stated that one of the main reasons for the move was because Newcastle constantly changed there manager in his last few seasons there, I hope he dosen't feel that we are gonna go down the Newcastle route and get's disillusioned. I'm sure he won't because he's a top pro but it's a worry in the back of my mind atm.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby john68 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 am

I think that Given reacted to a situation that he felt was infair. Probably a heat of the moment thing that angered his sense of justice.There were lots of fans who were angwered by what happened, me included but things tend to settle down.
I am quite sure that Given is a good pro and will see Mancini as a good chance to further his career with no significant damage to his career. In fact, as he gets used to new set up, he may even see this as a opportunity.

I hope Bellers does the same, I think that by now, all this will be sorted out in their heads and they will have moved on.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby CitizenYank » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:28 am

Thanks for the report Doug. Your up-to-date info means a lot to a Yank so far away!!
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 am

Haha according to the Sun Bellamy and Mancini already had a spat... what a joke of a paper that is...
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum