Antonio Cassano

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Antonio Cassano

Postby Blueboylewis » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Anyone rate him? And the other question is, Do we need another striker? lol, Or cant he be played as an attacking midfielder or on one of the wings. He is a quality striker imo and a good finisher!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 68,00.html

Sampdoria have played down speculation linking striker Antonio Cassano with a switch to Manchester City.

New City boss Roberto Mancini is a known admirer of the striker, with the Italian thought to be set to use the club's millions to make a raid on Serie A's best players.

But Sampdoria managing director Beppe Marotta insists there has not been any contact from Eastlands.

Marotta told Calciomercato.com: "I have also read what is written in the English newspapers but I can assure you that we have not been contacted nor have we had any news relating to that.

"We know, however, that Mancini worships Cassano, but as for the rest, there have not been any official offers of any type."
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Antonio Cassano

Postby shawzy » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 pm

And heres the clone thread in its its glory haha
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Return to The Maine Football forum