Antonio Cassano

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Antonio Cassano

Postby Robert » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 am

cassano nowhere near good enough, well past it and as previously mentioned a bit of a c**t!!! what we need is wingers!!
Robert
Nedum Onuoha's A-levels

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:45 am

Makes Robinho look like a consistent, model pro. No thanks - mind you as we have an Italian manager we will now be linked with every Italian player under the sun between now and Jan 31st
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 am

Cassano and Bellamy do not sound like a good mix!!!
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 am

Goaters 103 wrote:Makes Robinho look like a consistent, model pro. No thanks - mind you as we have an Italian manager we will now be linked with every Italian player under the sun between now and Jan 31st

yeah, that will be the case. Never underestimate laziness of average tabloid hack. Also, biggest critique Mancini has so far got in his trophyladden management career is that he doesn't use enough Italian players.

Whether Robbie Manc will be success for us remains to be seen but one thing that pisses me off little is how people seem to seriously underestimate how well he has done his homework. May I remind that when he was in Inter he said numerous of times that he is planning to manage in England one day. When he was sacked, he moved to London to learn the language. Yet some people seriously think that he knows two thirds of fuck all about Premier League (world's premium league right now).

Just because some people don't follow Serie A, doesn't mean that Mancini who has prepared himself for job in England for a good while and has actually played there don't know anything about Premier League.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Chopper » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 am

Reminds me of Zola.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Martinez » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 am

Can't understand how some journos get their jobs. It's one thing we get linked to decent defenders just because they're italian but now we are looking to replace our misfiring attacking line with Luca Toni and Antonio Cassano? F**k *ff! (deluded Journos not Lewis)
Martinez
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum