Let's give Mancini 11 Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Let's give Mancini 11 Games

Postby Burt » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

I have spoken to few City mates who have the same view as me for the last 12 months in that I wouldn't want Mourinho cos he never wants to stay anywhere more than a couple of years and although he could well win pots for us over that period, it wouldn't be ideal over the long term for us IMO.

Getting back to the thread title. There are many scenarios and the main thing I want to see under Bobby Manc is good progress and that doesn't automatically mean top four and winning a pot but it sure would be a nice bonus!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Rag_hater » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Burt wrote:I have spoken to few City mates who have the same view as me for the last 12 months in that I wouldn't want Mourinho cos he never wants to stay anywhere more than a couple of years and although he could well win pots for us over that period, it wouldn't be ideal over the long term for us IMO.

Getting back to the thread title. There are many scenarios and the main thing I want to see under Bobby Manc is good progress and that doesn't automatically mean top four and winning a pot but it sure would be a nice bonus!

Progress is inevitable with the money were spending there got to be a few pots or qualifacation for the CL.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Socrates » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Generous,Hughes got 11 seconds.

;-)

really? It sometimes seemed that some people were going to give him 11 years to make any progress.

Well the new guy has 6 months.

Don't forget hughes was on target for 70 points. Its important during these debates to note that as a fact.

I hope to god Mancini hits his target.

at the time the decision was made he was on target for 62 points (26 x 38/16) and on the form trend at the time was on target for
((11/10 x22)+26) 50!

Between 50 and 62 points isn't good enough. End of story.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum