Ivan Cordoba

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Ivan Cordoba

Postby Blueboylewis » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 am

Old, Small, But fast! Bit like Bellamy you could say except he is a defender and isnt as good as Bellers. What do people think of him and would it be worth buying him? I think he would be good cover for Kolo in January and is a all round good defender. Would be a good buy IMO.

http://www.espnstar.com/football/serie- ... i-reunion/

Cordoba hints at Mancini reunion
Inter Milan defender, Ivan Cordoba has hinted that he is ready to join Roberto Mancini at Manchester City.

Mancini coached the Columbian in his time as Inter coach and Cordoba could very well be tempted to join him in England after being given limited opportunities under Jose Mourinho.

He was quoted on Sportmediaset.it as saying, "If he wants me at Manchester City then I would think about it very well,"

Mancini is expected to spend big in the January transfer window in order to bring in some big names to boost City's chances of finishing amongst the Champions League places in the Premier League.

Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Ivan Cordoba

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 am

He's touting for a job mate, like many others will be.

I'm 'ready' to join Mancini too. 100K a week should get me!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Martinez » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am

I always thought he was a bit like Richards, excellent physically, quick strong and good header of the ball for his height. A lot of costly lapses in concentration, though
Martinez
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby CityFanFromRome » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 am

We can do better, i think, but considering the form Tourè and Lescott have been on, he's not a bad shout. And Mancini knows him well so he'd know how to get the best out of him.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Return to The Maine Football forum