Silvy on the bench last night

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Silvy on the bench last night

Postby Nick » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Anyone else see him giving all sorts of tactical instructions to players from the bench ? I loved it, Garrido was coming on instead of him and he still looked proper into the game barking instructions! Coach material!!
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Re: Silvy on the bench last night

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

It baffles me how 99% of subs look like they don't give a shit. Even if i'm sub on sunday league I'm cheerin my mates on, givin them advice an stuff.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby CityGer » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Yes, I clocked that. Good to see.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Nick wrote:Anyone else see him giving all sorts of tactical instructions to players from the bench ? I loved it, Garrido was coming on instead of him and he still looked proper into the game barking instructions! Coach material!!

Perhaps we'll offer him a job on the staff or have done already? It's not impossible that could have been mentioned when we first brought him over. Bellamy says we've offered him an academy job for when he finishes so maybe Silvinho has an offer too.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Everything I have seen him in suggests he is definately coach material, great pedigree and completely respected by all around him. Robbie loves him perhaps a little TOO much.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 pm

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:It baffles me how 99% of subs look like they don't give a shit. Even if i'm sub on sunday league I'm cheerin my mates on, givin them advice an stuff.

Really pisses me off too mate. Its something I've seen alot with petrov. When he wasn't getting in the team under hughes and a player in his position scored, the camera would go to him and it really looked like he was pissed off that he'd had scored!
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Return to The Maine Football forum