Pompey delay wages again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pompey delay wages again

Postby walmai » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:53 pm

walmai wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:How the hell has this been allowed to happen? What a total mess. How can a club be bought out twice in half a season, by two separate owners neither willing to put any money into the club and watch it go bankrupt. Can anyone enlighten me on what on earth is going on at Portsmouth?

The key, apparently, is the spokesman and member of the boardroom, Mark Jacobs. He's a property developer and so are both Al Faraj and the Israeli bods brought in by them since that daft Sulaiman (sp) bought up and sold out in a New York minute. The talk now is that - although if a football club remains on the site, the surrounding land cannot be put to other use, that convenant won't apply if the football club relocates or... goes out of business.

Al Faraj has not bought PFC out of a love for the game; he's not even been to the ground since he bought out the first Arab to take charge.

Its going to end messily. Whether the fella with the bell and his 20 or so thousand mates will soon have a team to cheer on remains a moot point. However, everyone's now pointing fingers at each other whilst the debt mountain grows by the day.

Bit of a shame, but moreso a very obvious sign of the times. If I were a PFC player, I'd sling in a transfer request

If that's true then the Pompey fans should oppose the planning & if it did go through, kick up fuck on the site. I doubt there's ever been anything built with 20,000 protesting on site. They could drag it out for years & cost the twats a fortune. I recon they'd get help from plenty of other club's fans too.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 pm

I wonder if that dick with a drum will drown himself to ocean now.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby razor400 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Vhero wrote:Ah well it was nice to know em lol NOT it does mean if they go bust there gonna be a lot of glory hunters born from the ashes and I have a feeling we gonna get a few new members..

I fucking hope, not they're fucking scum!
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum