Great Result but Bad Result

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Great Result but Bad Result

Postby pepsi_dave » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
pepsi_dave wrote:I agree with IBH..... as easy as it is to get carried away and cocky about this CC semi.... it is in no way an easy game, the form book goes out of the window for derby matches as we all know....

I believe we can beat them, but to actaully achieve it is another matter... Our confidence is high at the moment, so we probably have a really good platform going into the game and have given ourselves the best chance we have to overturn the filth rags....

Bring on Wednesday, methinks win or lose, this is going to be one hell of a memorable game, the atmosphere should be like something I've never experienced before!!!

I am very guilty of this :-( I will need to go into hibernation if we get beat on Weds as I have given out serious abuse after they went out yesterday!

I hate what fuclin alcohol does to your courage! :-)

Haha WW, I leart a few years ago, to never ever dish out any abuse to rags before the game, because (Historically) when they beat us, the amount of shite back is unbearable..... I prefer to be quite dignified and listen to all the tripe that they spout on about before the game, and after we have won go back to them with their tails between their legs..... AND then let out the abuse.... will serve them right for sending it my way before the game!!!

So far, the yoonited fans I know have actually been fairly quiet, and believe it or not, have actually been quite objective with their views rather than their usual drivel......
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm

pepsi_dave wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
pepsi_dave wrote:I agree with IBH..... as easy as it is to get carried away and cocky about this CC semi.... it is in no way an easy game, the form book goes out of the window for derby matches as we all know....

I believe we can beat them, but to actaully achieve it is another matter... Our confidence is high at the moment, so we probably have a really good platform going into the game and have given ourselves the best chance we have to overturn the filth rags....

Bring on Wednesday, methinks win or lose, this is going to be one hell of a memorable game, the atmosphere should be like something I've never experienced before!!!

I am very guilty of this :-( I will need to go into hibernation if we get beat on Weds as I have given out serious abuse after they went out yesterday!

Haha WW, I leart a few years ago, to never ever dish out any abuse to rags before the game, because (Historically) when they beat us, the amount of shite back is unbearable..... I prefer to be quite dignified and listen to all the tripe that they spout on about before the game, and after we have won go back to them with their tails between their legs..... AND then let out the abuse.... will serve them right for sending it my way before the game!!!

So far, the yoonited fans I know have actually been fairly quiet, and believe it or not, have actually been quite objective with their views rather than their usual drivel......

I have always been like you dave, but I decided to let them have it with both barrels and anyone elses barrels I could lay my hands on and all they could spout was utter tripe which spurred me on, they then spouted 34 years which made me jump for joy at the fact that they are going to help us end that run..... GOD HELP ME........COME ON CITY
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I am very guilty of this :-( I will need to go into hibernation if we get beat on Weds as I have given out serious abuse after they went out yesterday!

quality, at least me being off the beer for a month has its good points - i only sent a gloating text to one rag yesterday and that is because he is one of the most obnoxious rag fuckers you could ever meet - you know the type, football started in 1993, shit club no history ect.

had to send that cunt one, did not get a reply funnily enough. for the rest of the filth i know i'm saving it for wed so if we win it's double trouble.

come on the blues.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby branny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Tides turning. My cousin is hoping them lot win as opposed to expecting.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 am

There getting very woked up about this game, i smell fear and this guy who i quoted might want to prepare for that fucking banner to come down

We HAVE to win that game.

Its got nothing to do with the prize at the end of it, ie the cup.. Its about City...

Anyone who thinks it doesnt matter really doesnt deserve to call themselves a United fan.

Theres a banner on the Stretford End which now ticks at 34... I hope to live to see the day when that hits 50. Whats even sweeter is if we can be the ones to ensure that banner stays exactly where it is, because if they win that banner comes down and will never be seen again in our lifetime.
fredthered is online now Reply With Quote
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby CityFanFromRome » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 am

what a knob that one is. We need to win this tie and then the cup to make him and all those like him shut the fuck up.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 am

Theres a banner on the Stretford End which now ticks at 34... I hope to live to see the day when that hits 50. Whats even sweeter is if we can be the ones to ensure that banner stays exactly where it is, because if they win that banner comes down and will never be seen again in our lifetime.

that should be pinned up in the dressing room tomorrow night.
The Man In Blue

Postby CityFanFromRome » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 am

The Man In Blue wrote:

that should be pinned up in the dressing room tomorrow night.

And then a team talk like this one, maybe:

[youtube]9rFx6OFooCs[/youtube]

The best team talk one could give, imho.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum