Wes Brown

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Wes Brown

Postby Socrates » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:23 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Martin Keown looks like a monkey
Peter Reid looks like a monkey
Gary Neville looks like an arse
Ryan Giggs looks like a monkey
Wes Brown looks like a caramac
Tony Pulis looks like a pedo
Emile Heskey looks like a monkey
Fergiescum looks like a scrotum

Will you now just pick out the 2 non-whites and call me a racist? If so, don't you think that is racism in itself?

No I'm going to question either your eyesight or your knowledge of primates as Emile Heskey looks nothing like a monkey...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Dronny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 am

Socrates wrote:
Dronny wrote:
Socrates wrote:If that's what I'd look like thin then maybe I should rethink this trying to diet business :O)

If you want to diet then fine and good luck, but ffs don't wear that shirt and sit on a settee with stripes as well...fucklin plays havoc with my minces!

it's not a settee, it's a bench with a cover on it - blame the owner of Coyote Bar, Chaweng beach ;o)

Nope, I still blame you, I guess he didn't make you sit on it!!!
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Socrates » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 am

Dronny wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Dronny wrote:
Socrates wrote:If that's what I'd look like thin then maybe I should rethink this trying to diet business :O)

If you want to diet then fine and good luck, but ffs don't wear that shirt and sit on a settee with stripes as well...fucklin plays havoc with my minces!

it's not a settee, it's a bench with a cover on it - blame the owner of Coyote Bar, Chaweng beach ;o)

You haven't seen the stupid little stools around the tables, I'd need two for each cheek...
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 am

Socrates wrote:

Will you now just pick out the 2 non-whites and call me a racist? If so, don't you think that is racism in itself?

No I'm going to question either your eyesight or your knowledge of primates as Emile Heskey looks nothing like a monkey...

That is a matter of opinion. I know you think your opinion is fact, but unfortunately for you that simply isn't true.
I'm glad you agree that Taggart looks like a scrotum, Brown like a caramac (ooooh racist!) and Neville like an arse though.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Dronny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:33 am

Socrates wrote:
Dronny wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Dronny wrote:

You haven't seen the stupid little stools around the tables, I'd need two for each cheek...

Ah, back to the diet then and no need for offensive shirt and bench cover combo ;-)
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Socrates » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
Socrates wrote:

That is a matter of opinion. I know you think your opinion is fact, but unfortunately for you that simply isn't true.
I'm glad you agree that Taggart looks like a scrotum, Brown like a caramac (ooooh racist!) and Neville like an arse though.

It's only racist in the context of your comments in another thread which I found offensive and unnecessary but I don't want to argue with you Fidel life is too short...
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 am

Socrates wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Socrates wrote:

It's only racist in the context of your comments in another thread which I found offensive and unnecessary but I don't want to argue with you Fidel life is too short...

I apologise if I offended you personally. Still think Brown looks like a caramac though ;-)
Fidel Castro

Postby BoltFromTheBlue » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Did you hear em shouting Fergie Time?
Tick tock tick tock.
BoltFromTheBlue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Socrates » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Socrates wrote:

I apologise if I offended you personally. Still think Brown looks like a caramac though ;-)

Not so much personally, as it was wide of the mark, I just hate the stereotyping of Thai people which, in my experience, is wide of the mark. Anyway, matter closed and thank you for that.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Socrates wrote:Not so much personally, as it was wide of the mark, I just hate the stereotyping of Thai people which, in my experience, is wide of the mark. Anyway, matter closed and thank you for that.

It wasn't meant maliciously for the record. Cheers
Fidel Castro

Postby Crossie » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:50 pm

I just went on Red Cafe (dont worry i wiped my hard drives and bleached my eye balls once i was done) and there all fucking hilairious over there, sell Rooney, sack fergie, get rid of Ferdinand, scholes, giggs, neville van der saar, gibson, carrick, nani, you name it, they want them out.

What a bunch of tossers, lose 1 little game and its panic stations, they better get use to it too because they cant afford to replace half those players, so looks like a few years with no trophies, fergie retiring, a new manager with no funds ,AAAAAAA HAHAAAAHA
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Chinners » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Crossie wrote:I just went on Red Cafe (dont worry i wiped my hard drives and bleached my eye balls once i was done) and there all fucking hilairious over there, sell Rooney, sack fergie, get rid of Ferdinand, scholes, giggs, neville van der saar, gibson, carrick, nani, you name it, they want them out.

What a bunch of tossers, lose 1 little game and its panic stations, they better get use to it too because they cant afford to replace half those players, so looks like a few years with no trophies, fergie retiring, a new manager with no funds ,AAAAAAA HAHAAAAHA

It's no different on here after a defeat to be fair
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Crossie wrote:I just went on Red Cafe (dont worry i wiped my hard drives and bleached my eye balls once i was done) and there all fucking hilairious over there, sell Rooney, sack fergie, get rid of Ferdinand, scholes, giggs, neville van der saar, gibson, carrick, nani, you name it, they want them out.

They don't know how to handle stuff like that because it never happens to them. For many years they've had teams switching ties to the swamp for the gate receipts, resting players because they know they have no chance, been bailed out at key moments by scared refs or tbf have in some years just been far too good to lose to a lower league team. New experience for many no doubt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby irblinx » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Chinners wrote:

It's no different on here after a defeat to be fair

Very true, hasn't taken long for expectations to go sky high and patience paper thin
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby blootoof » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Caramac or Chocolate Orange?
I can't decide...

Good job we know you aren't racist Fidel!

I've probably spoken to her on facebook :/
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 pm

blootoof wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Caramac or Chocolate Orange?
I can't decide...

Good job we know you aren't racist Fidel!

I've probably spoken to her on facebook :/

HA HA HA NICE ONE TOOF!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum