Bolton fans on SSN

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bolton fans on SSN

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am

how many of you know any Bolton fans personally?

i have a couple as good mates and they never talk about getting into europe every season, just wanting to stay in the prem, have a good crack at the cups and play some decent, positive football.

where are these idiots who reckon they should be in europe every week? the only ones i've seen are the knuckle-draggers they feature on ssn, but to be fair they dont exactly pick a fair demographic now do they?

fuck me: i hate bolton and want them to go down, but objectively megson was a pretty shit, negative manager who spent £40M plus in one and a half seasons and had them in the relegation zone.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 am

After all the criticisms City have had about 'loyalty' from me included, this shows how it works from the other side. Will Coyle get the same shit from the press & the LMA for walking out on Burnley that Cook got for sacking Hughes? He should but I suppose this will be ok because it's done 'decently' to suit everyone in the cushy little 'football community' & the only people really being shit on are the ones who sing his name every week & travel to watch his team week in week out.

It just proves, if we didn't know already, what Bellamy says; the only loyalty in football comes from the fans.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Colin the King » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:how many of you know any Bolton fans personally?

i have a couple as good mates and they never talk about getting into europe every season, just wanting to stay in the prem, have a good crack at the cups and play some decent, positive football.

where are these idiots who reckon they should be in europe every week? the only ones i've seen are the knuckle-draggers they feature on ssn, but to be fair they dont exactly pick a fair demographic now do they?

fuck me: i hate bolton and want them to go down, but objectively megson was a pretty shit, negative manager who spent £40M plus in one and a half seasons and had them in the relegation zone.

My mate's a season ticket holder there (although from Stretford, strange one that) and he's always telling me about the idiots he has to sit around at the Bok, booing and moaning about anything they can think of. I can only base an opinion on what I've seen...having met his yonner mates and been there a few times that's the impression I got.

What I'm trying to say is from my own experiences, Burnley fans seem warmer and more appreciative- maybe I'm wrong.
Colin the King
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:After all the criticisms City have had about 'loyalty' from me included, this shows how it works from the other side. Will Coyle get the same shit from the press & the LMA for walking out on Burnley that Cook got for sacking Hughes? He should but I suppose this will be ok because it's done 'decently' to suit everyone in the cushy little 'football community' & the only people really being shit on are the ones who sing his name every week & travel to watch his team week in week out.

It just proves, if we didn't know already, what Bellamy says; the only loyalty in football comes from the fans.

SO FUCKING TRUE TED...........WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT YOU JUST HAVE TO LAUGH..IT,S A FUCKIN JOKE.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum