sorry lads

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

sorry lads

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:40 am

But out of boredom, i'v just had a look on bluemong, ane believe me Ashton would fit in quite well there. Some of their transfer threads are fulking laughable. Apparently an in one we're signing 4 new players.

Campbell 4 month trial, why would if take 4 months to know if he's fit enough of not worth it for that matter.

Moses for 4 mill.

Vieira, the poster wasnt sure if it was temp or perm

And some German defender, which narrows that one down, probably means Subotic who is a serb

Off for a shower now, i feel dirty all off a sudden
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: sorry lads

Postby King Kev » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 am

There are so many people who claim to be In The Know on that site that I am surprised nobody has taken the username Brian Swanson!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 am

King Kev wrote:There are so many people who claim to be In The Know on that site that I am surprised nobody has taken the username Brian Swanson!

It was a bit like that here last January tho too, this board was a dark place at times. Started off with Scott Parker signing and went downhill from there.

Problem this year is that we can't have any Hughes out threads so people have to do something to pass the time, so here we go....

Zlatan Ibrahimovic flew to Manchester last night after the Barcelona game, he was later seen in Long Legs with Vidic, Messi and Patrick Vieira.

Beat that
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 am

i saw Iniesta, Andrey Arshavin and Brian Marwood on the lash in the Peveril of the Peak. make of that what you will...
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mike J » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 am

the funny thing about BM is that so many people still believe these ITK stories.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby blootoof » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 am

Mike J wrote:the funny thing about BM is that so many people still believe these ITK stories.

Dare question an "ITK" on there and they're round your house with burnin torches.They follow the cunts like Jesus.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:24 am

johnpb78 wrote:
King Kev wrote:There are so many people who claim to be In The Know on that site that I am surprised nobody has taken the username Brian Swanson!

It was a bit like that here last January tho too, this board was a dark place at times. Started off with Scott Parker signing and went downhill from there.

Problem this year is that we can't have any Hughes out threads so people have to do something to pass the time, so here we go....

Zlatan Ibrahimovic flew to Manchester last night after the Barcelona game, he was later seen in Long Legs with Vidic, Messi and Patrick Vieira.

Beat that

I am.......... is it true?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Why is Subotic being mentioned all the time. Dortmund, to my knowledge, are not in any pressing need to sell and has made it quite clear that he is not for sale, especially during the season no matter what we offer.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Why is Subotic being mentioned all the time. Dortmund, to my knowledge, are not in any pressing need to sell and has made it quite clear that he is not for sale, especially during the season no matter what we offer.

For some reason, they are nearly always in financial difficulties. They have one of the highest attendances in Europe and as far as I know don't spend silly money in the transfer market so fuck knows where all their money goes
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Beeks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Remember that spursfan fucking bluemoon wum...had a few lucky guesses...then got them all wrong and disappeared never to be seen again
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:35 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Remember that spursfan fucking bluemoon wum...had a few lucky guesses...then got them all wrong and disappeared never to be seen again

Then there was the feller from Abu Dhabi, claimed he was ITK with the Royal Family and had a 95 page sticky to himself, almost convinced me we had signed Kaka again was often half a step ahead of sky, but turned out he was just hanging on Anil Bhoyrul's every word.

Then there was Toffeesforme, the cunt on the other site whose name escapes me, who was convinced we had signed Villa and Albiol and had spoken to Villa personally about it

Hehe.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby mancity_trigger » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:49 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Remember that spursfan fucking bluemoon wum...had a few lucky guesses...then got them all wrong and disappeared never to be seen again

strange from somebody who has just posted a rumour regarding Vidic!
mancity_trigger
Superman's Underpants

Postby Beeks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:53 pm

mancity_trigger wrote:

strange from somebody who has just posted a rumour regarding Vidic!

Did you not read the title of that Vidic thread?

I'm hardly ITK or a WUM....more like a WITKUM
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 pm

To be fair he did state that we had signed Tevez, Barry and Taylor all about a week before they signed.

He also said we were in for Eto'o and Terry before it got to the press so he defo had a contact.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Why is Subotic being mentioned all the time. Dortmund, to my knowledge, are not in any pressing need to sell and has made it quite clear that he is not for sale, especially during the season no matter what we offer.

For some reason, they are nearly always in financial difficulties. They have one of the highest attendances in Europe and as far as I know don't spend silly money in the transfer market so fuck knows where all their money goes

viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:But out of boredom, i'v just had a look on bluemong, ane believe me Ashton would fit in quite well there. Some of their transfer threads are fulking laughable. Apparently an in one we're signing 4 new players.

Campbell 4 month trial, why would if take 4 months to know if he's fit enough of not worth it for that matter.

Moses for 4 mill.

And some German defender, which narrows that one down, probably means Subotic who is a serb

Did i seriously have that big of an effect on you'r life that you have to open a new thread, just to have a sly dig. Never been on the other site and i dont intend too. I was bored yesterday so i spent a couple of hours winding people who were trying to attack me up. Im more than capable of serious posts so just leave it.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:24 pm

ashton287 wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:But out of boredom, i'v just had a look on bluemong, ane believe me Ashton would fit in quite well there. Some of their transfer threads are fulking laughable. Apparently an in one we're signing 4 new players.

Moses for 4 mill.

Did i seriously have that big of an effect on you'r life that you have to open a new thread, just to have a sly dig. Never been on the other site and i dont intend too. I was bored yesterday so i spent a couple of hours winding people who were trying to attack me up. Im more than capable of serious posts so just leave it.

What block you in tonight, I'v got a sense of humour to give you, oops the games off isnt it!!!
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

Moses for 4 mill.

What block you in tonight, I'v got a sense of humour to give you, oops the games off isnt it!!!

awww i actually did get to you didn't i, mate it was abit of fun. Im sorry if you lost sleep over it but it's done with.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beeks » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Will all of you shut the fuck up with your childish shit...go play on the off topics if you like...and Ashton if you don't like the windups then stop replying to them...people get bored...end of arguements
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Will all of you shut the fuck up with your childish shit...go play on the off topics if you like...and Ashton if you don't like the windups then stop replying to them...people get bored...end of arguements

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, haha right last one im done now
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum