Christian Ansaldi? [MERGED]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Christian Ansaldi? [MERGED]

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
Nick wrote::-( ?

Seems to me Mancio genuinely believes if he had all the squad fit he doesnt need anyone else.

I know. Manager in 'coaching team properly' shock. It will never catch on. Everyone knows you need your own players; a minimum of one season and at least the GDP of a small country to get into the top 6 let alone the top 4 or (whisper it) challenge for the title.

Or a team full of superb players expertly put together by someone else that needs nothing more than fine tuning.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby BobKowalski » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:

Seems to me Mancio genuinely believes if he had all the squad fit he doesnt need anyone else.

I know. Manager in 'coaching team properly' shock. It will never catch on. Everyone knows you need your own players; a minimum of one season and at least the GDP of a small country to get into the top 6 let alone the top 4 or (whisper it) challenge for the title.

Or a team full of superb players expertly put together by someone else that needs nothing more than fine tuning.

Yeah. Although it was more like supermarket sweep

"Now Mark you have 1 minute and £200m quid to spend so lets see how many premiership players you can get in your trolly in that time. Off you go now and good luck"

Or its Andy and Lou

"I want that one"
"Are you sure? Hes a bit expensive and always injured"
"I want that one"
"How about this one. Hes half the price and plays more"
"No. Want that one"
"Well if you're sure..."
"Am"
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:02 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:

"Now Mark you have 1 minute and £200m quid to spend so lets see how many premiership players you can get in your trolly in that time. Off you go now and good luck"

Or its Andy and Lou

"I want that one"
"I want that one"
"No. Want that one"
"Well if you're sure..."
"Am"

Hilarious.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby CityFanFromRome » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:

The same fine tuning that the one who bought them wasn't able to provide, though.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby irblinx » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
irblinx wrote:Don Mancini says no, move along, nothing to see here

What does this mean?

Didn't see the press conference...has he denied the rumour?

Yes he denied it. He says no more transfers until he finds out about the recovery from injuries to the rest of the squad, which makes perfect sense to me.

That's good approach imo. If Lescott's injury is long term then get another centerback. Other than, I feel the players we have got are good enough for where we are aiming.

Agreed NQDP.

He actually went further and said no as we have Wayne Bridge in that position who will be back soon, ignoring the bullshit that was flying around Bridge was one of our better performers this season before his injury and I'll be very pleased to see him back especially in the new, organised defence
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:07 pm

CityFanFromRome wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:

The same fine tuning that the one who bought them wasn't able to provide, though.

We will never know. Hopefully the new man can.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue in the face » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 am

BobKowalski wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:

Or its Andy and Lou

"I want that one"
"I want that one"
"No. Want that one"
"Well if you're sure..."
"Am"

Brilliant
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby john68 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am

So Bob, Which particular players that we have bought do you not think up to it.
What about an over the hill 30 odd year old who also has had his share of injuries?

Or would a more open mind be a better bet?
I am sure if Hughes had bought Vieira, you'd be very supportive mate....now stop being silly.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 am

john68 wrote:So Bob, Which particular players that we have bought do you not think up to it.
What about an over the hill 30 odd year old who also has had his share of injuries?

Or would a more open mind be a better bet?
I am sure if Hughes had bought Vieira, you'd be very supportive mate....now stop being silly.

is that Tevez fella, useless I tell you ;-)
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby petrov » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm

off topic but Ansaldi has being my fullback of choice on football manager live for the past 4 or 5 months.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 am

Back on? Mirror seems to think so..........

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ar ... 82349.html

Cristian Ansaldi will fly in this week to complete a £6million move to Manchester City.

His Russian club Rubin Kazan finally agreed a deal last night to allow the left-back to join Roberto Mancini's Eastlands revolution.

And he will be the Italian's second signing after Patrick Vieira joined from Inter Milan on Friday.

Argentine left-back Ansaldi, 23, is being brought in to provide Wayne Bridge with a long-term challenge for his spot in the team.

Ansaldi shone for Rubin Kazan in their Champions League campaign earlier this season.

He was an instrumental part of the side that beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp in October.

That win shot Ansaldi into Diego Maradona's World Cup plans and Mancini believes the defender is one of the games rising stars.
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:00 am

Blueboylewis wrote:Back on? Mirror seems to think so..........

Cristian Ansaldi will fly in this week to complete a £6million move to Manchester City.

His Russian club Rubin Kazan finally agreed a deal last night to allow the left-back to join Roberto Mancini's Eastlands revolution.

And he will be the Italian's second signing after Patrick Vieira joined from Inter Milan on Friday.

Argentine left-back Ansaldi, 23, is being brought in to provide Wayne Bridge with a long-term challenge for his spot in the team.

Ansaldi shone for Rubin Kazan in their Champions League campaign earlier this season.

He was an instrumental part of the side that beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp in October.

That win shot Ansaldi into Diego Maradona's World Cup plans and Mancini believes the defender is one of the games rising stars.

Interesting. So was Bobby Manc telling porkies yesterday when he said he was sticking with Bridge? But the Mirror is the Mirror after all!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 am

john@staustell wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:Back on? Mirror seems to think so..........

Interesting. So was Bobby Manc telling porkies yesterday when he said he was sticking with Bridge? But the Mirror is the Mirror after all!

He could be following the Ferguson tradition & just saying the exact opposite of what he's actually doing I suppose. He did mention Bridge by name though so it's not as if he didn't understand the question, perhaps Bridge has had a setback. More likely Mirror bullshit.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:36 am

I'd back against anything that shite paper reports. Oliver Holt needs a move to the Mail with mister Samuels
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby bluej » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:01 pm

petrov wrote:off topic but Ansaldi has being my fullback of choice on football manager live for the past 4 or 5 months.

Yeah he's mine on FM10 - brought him in for peanuts as well.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Svensational wrote:
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has rejected reports that he is planning to move for Rubin Kazan's Argentine defender Cristian Ansaldi.

Thats off SSN transfer clockwatch

Just read the Sky Sports article from which this derives. They are making new news from old, using his comments on the matter from the vieira press conference.

Theres a chance things may have changed since he said his "no" as this rumour refuses to go away but probably it still is a "no" but you never can be sure of anything in football.

All i know is we need another left back really so i hope this happens.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Guy Debord » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Guy Debord wrote:Image

He looks the tits.

God his tits are bigger than my misses??

Thats not very nice on yer Mrs

She knows she has small boobs but better no show her this topic eh!!!

Its not about size, its what they look like when they're out that matters.

True dat
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum