Victor Moses

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Victor Moses

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Great player and one for the future. Hopefully the paper is telling the truth but i would like to hear it first from Sky sports news or our site before i get excited. :)
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sweenyuk » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Wooders wrote:mate of mine who is a palace fan reckons they want to sell him to us and loan him back for the rest of the season (but we have to pay his wages!!) - we shall see

I would be happy with that as long as he is on a reasonable wage and trains with us at least 3 days a week
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Crossie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Palace fans think he is the best footballer theyve ever had, now thats not hard to do, but this guy does look the real thing. Get him in I think, loan him back for the rest of this season, then have pre-season with us and keep him on the bench and if he takes his chance, stick with him.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Crossie wrote:Palace fans think he is the best footballer theyve ever had, now thats not hard to do, but this guy does look the real thing. Get him in I think, loan him back for the rest of this season, then have pre-season with us and keep him on the bench and if he takes his chance, stick with him.

if he ends up better than Ian Wright, then he wont do bad.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby rick1894citizen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Agree that we should be buying players with this potential and then loan out until/if ready because hopefully next season we will have alot of games to play so will need a strong squad.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:50 pm

sweenyuk wrote:
Wooders wrote:mate of mine who is a palace fan reckons they want to sell him to us and loan him back for the rest of the season (but we have to pay his wages!!) - we shall see

I would be happy with that as long as he is on a reasonable wage and trains with us at least 3 days a week

How on earth would that be possible?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
sweenyuk wrote:

Video cameras, couple of screens or the Mancini Wii system.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Bojinov's left foot » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Buy him and loan back for the remainder of this season. Review in the summer as to see if he has what it takes to be part of our squad.
Bojinov's left foot
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Moses in 7 to 4 ON at the bookies to be a City player by the end of the window. That smacks of a done deal to me. Last I heard was we loan him to West Brom for the rest of the season. Heaven knows why.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby BlueSince72 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm

john@staustell wrote:Moses in 7 to 4 ON at the bookies to be a City player by the end of the window. That smacks of a done deal to me. Last I heard was we loan him to West Brom for the rest of the season. Heaven knows why.

Probably the two Roberto's are very good mates and therefore looking after each other....only a guess though.
BlueSince72
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
sweenyuk wrote:

Jesus, another corker from the Sweeny lad!

are you on crack mate? ;)
Original Dub

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 pm

john@staustell wrote:Moses in 7 to 4 ON at the bookies to be a City player by the end of the window. That smacks of a done deal to me. Last I heard was we loan him to West Brom for the rest of the season. Heaven knows why.

It's looking good, i'm excited at the thought of the player he could develop into at City.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum