Scum fans make me laugh

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Scum fans make me laugh

Postby BoltFromTheBlue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:38 am

After the draw with Birmingham, all Scum fans i have had the pleasure of annoying have said the same thing "sack Fergie, he's past it" dont they just make you laugh?
Tick tock tick tock.
BoltFromTheBlue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Scum fans make me laugh

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 am

that's football fans for you, so fickle. We'd be the same mate (not all of us)
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 am

london blue 2 wrote:that's football fans for you, so fickle. We'd be the same mate (not all of us)

Explain.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Andy, lincs » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:that's football fans for you, so fickle. We'd be the same mate (not all of us)

Explain.

Oh does he have to. I think he was talking about our last manager who didn't have the support of some fans before a ball was kicked. Now lets not start bickering again, we've a game on tonight! Channel the energies there. ;0)
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Crossie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 am

Theyll start blaming the Glazers, just watch.

It'll get like "Swales out", copying bastards
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 am

I found myself in the bizarre position of agreeing with most that was said on Sunday Supplement.

About SCUM they said firstly that Baconface would do a lot better if he was allowed to spend and replace players (which he clearly aint). And secondly that he is holding the whole nasty, sad, corrrupt, obnoxious show together, and if he leaves at the end of the season the whole thing will come down like a pack of cards! (I may have added a few adjectives).

So if any of them actually want to sack him, they are proved the most mindless of mindless morons!!

Party on!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:10 am

Explain.

There will always be a section of "fans" that want a managers head after a disappointing result. I'm suprised you really needed me to type that.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby ashton287 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 am

london blue 2 wrote:

Explain.

There will always be a section of "fans" that want a managers head after a disappointing result. I'm suprised you really needed me to type that.

Using my keen detective skills i've picked up on the undertone hear and i think it's completely diffrent to our situation, i'm pretty sure if we had the same manager for that amount of time that brought us that amount of success we wouldnt be considering binning him because of a few bad games.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 am

ashton287 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Explain.

Using my keen detective skills i've picked up on the undertone hear and i think it's completely diffrent to our situation, i'm pretty sure if we had the same manager for that amount of time that brought us that amount of success we wouldnt be considering binning him because of a few bad games.

Mate all due respect but some so called fans talk fucking bollocks so i'm pretty sure there would be a minority that would call for his head.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:51 am

Andy, lincs wrote:

Explain.

Oh does he have to. I think he was talking about our last manager who didn't have the support of some fans before a ball was kicked. Now lets not start bickering again, we've a game on tonight! Channel the energies there. ;0)

So he was comparing Hughes to manager who has won eleven Premier League titles, Five FA Cups, Three league cups, Two Champion's League titles, Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup, Three Scottish titles, Four Scottish Cups? Very much the same thing.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 am

ashton287 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Explain.

Exactly.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 am

john@staustell wrote:I found myself in the bizarre position of agreeing with most that was said on Sunday Supplement.

About SCUM they said firstly that Baconface would do a lot better if he was allowed to spend and replace players (which he clearly aint). And secondly that he is holding the whole nasty, sad, corrrupt, obnoxious show together, and if he leaves at the end of the season the whole thing will come down like a pack of cards! (I may have added a few adjectives).

So if any of them actually want to sack him, they are proved the most mindless of mindless morons!!

Party on!

Didn't see the pathetic hacks this week but I couldn't agree more with that. Anyone who can get that lot top 2 is a miracle worker.

Strange one with baconface though, for all his successes, is how sometimes he seems to really cock up the performance of certain quality players. I'm sure if Berbatov was at Arsenal he'd be in the middle of a fantastic season right now. Tevez has been great for everyone apart from the period AFTER Ferguson worked his magic. There are plenty more. Strange.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am

ashton287 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Explain.

Exactly.

Some would. I'm convinced after watching City all these years that a percentage of fans actually enjoy the unrest more than the football.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Andy, lincs wrote:

Explain.

So he was comparing Hughes to manager who has won eleven Premier League titles, Five FA Cups, Three league cups, Two Champion's League titles, Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup, Three Scottish titles, Four Scottish Cups? Very much the same thing.

No mate i'm not obsessed with Hughes, I wasn't comparing the two.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:[quote="Niall Quinns Discopants][/quote]

Explain.[/quote]

There will always be a section of "fans" that want a managers head after a disappointing result. I'm suprised you really needed me to type that.[/quote]

Using my keen detective skills i've picked up on the undertone hear and i think it's completely diffrent to our situation, i'm pretty sure if we had the same manager for that amount of time that brought us that amount of success we wouldnt be considering binning him because of a few bad games.[/quote]

Exactly.[/quote]

Some would. I'm convinced after watching City all these years that a percentage of fans actually enjoy the unrest more than the football.[/quote]

The guy said 'ALL scum fans', not a small percentage. Jeez, of course you will always get a small percentage thinking in strange ways. But Hughes didnt ever do fook all to build respect,where as Fergie clearly has. I really cant see many City fans calling for a managers head after winning so much, just because of a few bad results. Look at their side!! few injuries and they are mid table material.I think rag fans should be happy with 2nd spot.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Why the fuck are people talking about Hughes?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Why the fuck are people talking about Hughes?

Antii?
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Because to me, and obviuosly others, it sounded like you was having some kind of dig towards City fans calling for Hughes head. I cant really see anyother way it can come accross. In reality, you simply cant compare the two.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Dazzacity wrote:

Because to me, and obviuosly others, it sounded like you was having some kind of dig towards City fans calling for Hughes head. I cant really see anyother way it can come accross. In reality, you simply cant compare the two.

Where did i compare them? did you not see my comment saying "I wasn't comparing the two"?

Anyway this is way off topic.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby eastlandsblue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Pisspot and the Glazers are made for each other. The rags are convinced Mourinho will be their next manager, imo this won't happen while the Glazers own the club. Mourinho needs cash to build, which they havnt got. Pisspot looks quite happy earning his millions and hanging on in 2nd spot. Which hopefully will lead to them, becoming a selling club in midtable, and no success. I live in hope
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum