Scum fans make me laugh

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Scum fans make me laugh

Postby ashton287 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Why the fuck are people talking about Hughes?

Because to me, and obviuosly others, it sounded like you was having some kind of dig towards City fans calling for Hughes head. I cant really see anyother way it can come accross. In reality, you simply cant compare the two.

Where did i compare them? did you not see my comment saying "I wasn't comparing the two"?

Anyway this is way off topic.

Getting abit ridiculous this off topic nonsense. A discussion about one set of fans calling for a managers head is bound to branch out into other comparisons for christ sake, same goes for all the other threads im not just having a go at you pal.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Andy, lincs » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm

My bad. I apologise. I agree though, ineveitably in every club there will be a minority of fans who make snap judgements after a run of poor results even if that manager is one of the most successful. This has nothing in any way to do with Mark Who's, just an observation on the short term thinking of some football fans in general. Apologies again!
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm

ashton287 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Why the fuck are people talking about Hughes?

Because to me, and obviuosly others, it sounded like you was having some kind of dig towards City fans calling for Hughes head. I cant really see anyother way it can come accross. In reality, you simply cant compare the two.

Where did i compare them? did you not see my comment saying "I wasn't comparing the two"?

Anyway this is way off topic.

Getting abit ridiculous this off topic nonsense. A discussion about one set of fans calling for a managers head is bound to branch out into other comparisons for christ sake, same goes for all the other threads im not just having a go at you pal.

No probs, just wanna avoid another "Hughes thread"
Andy, lincs wrote:My bad. I apologise. I agree though, ineveitably in every club there will be a minority of fans who make snap judgements after a run of poor results even if that manager is one of the most successful. This has nothing in any way to do with Mark Who's, just an observation on the short term thinking of some football fans in general. Apologies again!

And, yeah that was my point. I remember them saying it about Bacon a few years back too.
Didn't chavski fans start giving it the old "we've forgotton what it's like to win" bullshit a few games back?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Vhero » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 pm

BoltFromTheBlue wrote:After the draw with Birmingham, all Scum fans i have had the pleasure of annoying have said the same thing "sack Fergie, he's past it" dont they just make you laugh?

Mad ain't it how can glory hunters have the right to do it is beyond me..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby john68 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:15 pm

The rags and their customers are no different than anyone else regarding putting the pressure on percieved failing managers. In fact because of their arrogant attitude of feeling they have a divine right to be successful, they are probably worse.
When Busby went, they went through plenty. rag fans put pressure on McGuinness, Sexton, O'Farrell etc and they were not happy at all with the early taggart years.
Should they start to fail again we can expect to see the "FERGIE OUT" comments from some quite quickly. Some will have little regard for the success he has given them.

The Glazers will get it in the neck too for putting them in this situation. It could be quite humourous to see the tables turn and laugh at them for a change.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Crossie wrote:Theyll start blaming the Glazers, just watch.

It'll get like "Swales out", copying bastards

Read this thread and chuckle

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-ut ... post566055
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:[quote="Niall Quinns Discopants][/quote]

Explain.[/quote]

There will always be a section of "fans" that want a managers head after a disappointing result. I'm suprised you really needed me to type that.[/quote]

Using my keen detective skills i've picked up on the undertone hear and i think it's completely diffrent to our situation, i'm pretty sure if we had the same manager for that amount of time that brought us that amount of success we wouldnt be considering binning him because of a few bad games.[/quote]

Exactly.[/quote]

Some would. I'm convinced after watching City all these years that a percentage of fans actually enjoy the unrest more than the football.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

The guy said 'ALL scum fans', not a small percentage. Jeez, of course you will always get a small percentage thinking in strange ways. But Hughes didnt ever do fook all to build respect,where as Fergie clearly has. I really cant see many City fans calling for a managers head after winning so much, just because of a few bad results. Look at their side!! few injuries and they are mid table material.I think rag fans should be happy with 2nd spot.[/quote]

You characters have got Hughes on the fucking brain! I remember people whinging about Mercer & Allison! Ron Saunders, Tony Book, Howard Kendal etc etc etc. Got fuck all to do with Hughes, it's happened with every manager we've ever had & will in the future as soon as the slightest thing goes wrong.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum