TEVEZ & MUEN

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

TEVEZ & MUEN

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 pm

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... aying_cool

Magic from the wee man tonight. However if you haven't see it, read the thread on this link, and specifically from Monaghan Red.

Then leave him a few messages if you fancy!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: TEVEZ & MUEN

Postby CityFanFromRome » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Posted a comment there :D
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Good lad....the more the merrier, or indeed on the match report

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby gillie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Tevez he's only average according to Monaghan lol.Rags they know fuck all unless bacon tells them it's the truth.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beeks » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 pm

I left the sell him on to buy Berbaflop comment haha
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Manx Blue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 pm

I couldn't believe it when I read it....my latest comment hasn't been approved. Alright maybe the Sheikh paid a few bob too much, but its his money, but he's doing very well thus far, thank you very much!

Manx Blue

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 pm

scum wanted him on the cheap. They knew the asking price and were confident no one would meet it. They hoped that Tevez's representatives would take a smaller fee after the monies already paid but miscalculated Carlos Tevez's absolute desire to play football and test himself. They also did not forsee that City would suddenly have half the GNP of the developing world with which to invest in such a player, among others. He makes things happen, and he'd link far better with shrek than berbastrop ever would, because(slight praise coming up) he shares shreks appetite for each and every game. This was apparent even before he went to west ham. All scum fans out there, admit, your beloved knight got it wrong. His price is irrelevant, to us, because its what we have been missing for years and years and what every clubs supporters would like to have.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:scum wanted him on the cheap. They knew the asking price and were confident no one would meet it. They hoped that Tevez's representatives would take a smaller fee after the monies already paid but miscalculated Carlos Tevez's absolute desire to play football and test himself. They also did not forsee that City would suddenly have half the GNP of the developing world with which to invest in such a player, among others. He makes things happen, and he'd link far better with shrek than berbastrop ever would, because(slight praise coming up) he shares shreks appetite for each and every game. This was apparent even before he went to west ham. All scum fans out there, admit, your beloved knight got it wrong. His price is irrelevant, to us, because its what we have been missing for years and years and what every clubs supporters would like to have.

top drawer stuff BOI !!!

Manx Blue

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:24 am

loved this from the guardian site.

The Argentina international has now scored as many times as Wayne Rooney this season, despite playing one game less, and has more than Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen put together.
The Man In Blue

Return to The Maine Football forum