Baconface gets away with it AGAIN

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Baconface gets away with it AGAIN

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Baconface has escaped disciplinary action following his remarks about referee Mark Clattenburg on Saturday.

The Manchester United boss criticised the official after midfielder Darren Fletcher was sent off for two yellow card offences during the champions' clash with Birmingham.

Ferguson implied that Clattenburg had been more lenient with players in a previous game between Arsenal and Spurs.

The 68-year-old is still under a suspended two-match touchline ban following his remarks about Alan Wiley earlier in the season but will not be facing punishment after his most recent comments.

No action
The FA ruled that Ferguson did not accuse Clattenburg of bias or challenge his integrity.

"No action will be taken in relation to Sir Alex Ferguson," a spokesman confirmed.

After Fletcher's dismissal, Ferguson said that he had been "watching Mark Clattenburg this season".

"As far as I'm concerned, I've not seen a softer sending-off for a long time. It is ridiculous," he added.

"That referee did the Arsenal-Tottenham game earlier in the season and you needed to hit someone with an axe before he booked anyone in that game."

"There were some wonderful and weird decisions tonight."
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Re: Baconface gets away with it AGAIN

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 pm

I honestly think they pity him.And he probably stinks of piss the senile old whiskey nosed twat.Think mad old relative replace with taggart.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Stop wasting your time on the old geyser. They are going belly up. Let him fade away.....
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 am

Funny how time changes perceptions.
Not that long ago, when taggart spoke the media dropped to the floor in veneration, rag fans hung onto every word as though they were sacred pronouncements and if he shouted, most of the footballing world quivered in fear.

How times change...More and more he just sounds like the noisy tramp, too pissed to make much sense but incessantly and insanely screaming abuse at passers by.

The only response to him is treat him like the sad, overinflated, egotistical gobshite he is and ....LAUGH.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby frozen_pea » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 am

ashton287 wrote:"As far as I'm concerned, I've not seen a softer sending-off for a long time. It is ridiculous," he added.

So he didn't see Bellers get sent off against Bolton then? or maybe 3 weeks is a long time to Fergie?

If he didn't see that game then he's definitely slipping with his standards. I thought he used to check out his competition and close rivals.
frozen_pea
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 am

frozen_pea wrote:
ashton287 wrote:"As far as I'm concerned, I've not seen a softer sending-off for a long time. It is ridiculous," he added.

So he didn't see Bellers get sent off against Bolton then? or maybe 3 weeks is a long time to Fergie?

If he didn't see that game then he's definitely slipping with his standards. I thought he used to check out his competition and close rivals.

I think he still does. Remember he's not worried about us, we are not even his derby match!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Fish111 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:42 am

He still thinks he influences referees and officials but people are now laughing at him with his 'rants' every week and they are becoming very tiresome. If he was your grandad you put the old fucker in a home and visit him twice a year, only to check on your inheritance.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby AlpsMaster » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Fish111 wrote:He still thinks he influences referees and officials but people are now laughing at him with his 'rants' every week and they are becoming very tiresome. If he was your grandad you put the old fucker in a home and visit him twice a year, only to check on your inheritance.

Well actually he still does. Look at the 197 mins played at OT against us.
AlpsMaster
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Fish111 wrote:He still thinks he influences referees and officials but people are now laughing at him with his 'rants' every week and they are becoming very tiresome. If he was your grandad you put the old fucker in a home and visit him twice a year, only to check on your inheritance.

If he was my grandad I would've killed him for all those times he touched me inappropriately and would be mentally scarred.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Fish111 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:

If he was my grandad I would've killed him for all those times he touched me inappropriately and would be mentally scarred.

What about the inheritance though?
Fish111

My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby glossopblue » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm

twat of the highest order
glossopblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 pm

You just know the cunt will croak the week we win the title. Anything to piss on our fireworks. Stay alive you cunt and watch it happen.
Bianchi on Ice

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby frannylee » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm

I cannot wait for the day that dementia sets in and he starts to believe that he is, and always has been, a City fan !!
It's not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have.
frannylee
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Have a guess ??!!

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 pm

If we do not win the PL - I really hope Chelsea do

If those lucky fuckers were to nick it, I think that he would retire at a shot and go off in a blaze of glory

Then the next 5 - 10 years that sees these sad fuckers dwindle into history would be because he retired

I would like the sad sot to be in charge for years as we increasingly take the piss
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Vhero » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 am

The fact he's complaining to refs so much lately shows he's panicking about results not going his way. He fears us as much as he don't like to admit it. There is no way he wanted to retire with City above the scum in any one of these so call glory years of theirs. I think he may be planning to retire this year and us finishing above him when he does would be oh so sweet.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Return to The Maine Football forum