They are sh*t scared...OFFICIAL!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: They are sh*t scared...OFFICIAL!

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:55 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:You know what. Im a bit bored of being told by City fans every year than U***d were sh*t scared of us.

When Frank and Sven came in, they were shit scared. Funnily enough they won the League and CL that year. We finished 9th.

Last year with the Arabs and Robinho they were once again sh*t scared. Yet we finish 10th and they win the league and were runners up in the CL

And now its that time of year again. With them 2nd in the league without having kicked a ball. We have won a few games against average sides and now they are running scared of us again.

The only thing official about this thread is that some people are more obsessed with U***d failing than City winning.

When we are winning league titles after league titles. Perhaps then we can talk about fear. Until then I'd prefer we kept our traps shut.

Amen.

We will only make ourselves laughing stock with all the mouthing off UNTIL we have actually won something.

no offence gents but its a little bit different when you have the dickheads all around you in the workplace and they are continually full of shit about anything and everything to do with City. This little factual piece is worth its weight in GOLD.

All the more reason to not gloat. Imagine the shit they throw at you when they are lifting the title AGAIN in the end of the season. I can simply turn my mobile off and not see my rag mates but you will have go to work regardless.

wrong mate, you get it in the neck no matter what. You take any opportunity you can and wring it to death, we ave not had much ammo over the years, but when we get some, you have to use it with both barrels.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ross.mcfc » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

They dont look to scared at the moment.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby gillie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm

They just stopped us reaching our first final in 29 years.They had to bring out the big guns to do it though.TICK TOCK.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum