Rags starting to wobble on a big scale

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Rags starting to wobble on a big scale

Postby JB » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I SUGGEST ANOTHER STICKY MODS......THE TITLE COULD BE PLAIN AND SIMPLE "SCUM" THAT WAY WE WONT HAVE NUMEROUS THREADS.

BTW - I DO ENJOY THE PAIN THAT THEY ARE IN NOW AND IM MILKING IT FOR ALL IT,S WORTH WHILST I CAN, AS YOU JUST KNOWTHEY WILL GET OUT OF IT EVENTUALLY...SO IN THE MEANTIME.............

Seconded! Do it mods!
JB
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Neil Young!

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah - I feel the need to 'VENT' decades of their fucking arrogant shit - feel like I am 'born again...' - I hate them so much

Make it a sticky - (or 4) and I will contribute I promise - I will let you know when I have had enough therapy and the venting is finished - if I live that long
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Crossie » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm

There should BE NO STICKY WITH *THEM* INVOLVED

THIS IS A MANCHESTER CITY FORUM I DO NOT WANT TO READ ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE INBREDS, OTHER THAN THE DAY THEY GO BUST OR SACK FERGIESCUM

DOWN THE THE SCUM STICKY, UP THE BLUES
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Crossie wrote:There should BE NO STICKY WITH *THEM* INVOLVED

THIS IS A MANCHESTER CITY FORUM I DO NOT WANT TO READ ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE INBREDS, OTHER THAN THE DAY THEY GO BUST OR SACK FERGIESCUM

Good post sir.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:23 pm

I come from a generation / background where you are not a CITY fan if you are not also obsessed with hatred for those fuckers - I know my generation is dwindling in numbers but by irrationality about loving CITY is only marginally ahead of my obsessive hatred of those bastards

Whilst I can get to the point of recognising that not all CITY fans are scum haters nowadays - it does seem still a strange concept - for me one goes with the other
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:40 am

mcfc1632 wrote:

I come from a generation / background where you are not a CITY fan if you are not also obsessed with hatred for those fuckers - I know my generation is dwindling in numbers but by irrationality about loving CITY is only marginally ahead of my obsessive hatred of those bastards

Whilst I can get to the point of recognising that not all CITY fans are scum haters nowadays - it does seem still a strange concept - for me one goes with the other

WELL PUT SIR, I ALSO COME FROM THAT BACKGROUND OF HATING THE SCUM WITH A PASSION....THAT WAS MY UPBRINGING.
ME AND MY BROTHERS HAVE HAD A FEW SCRAPS AND CANNOT EVEN SEE EACH OTHER ON MATCHDAYS FOR FEAR OF A SCRAP.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mcfc1632 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:

WELL PUT SIR, I ALSO COME FROM THAT BACKGROUND OF HATING THE SCUM WITH A PASSION....THAT WAS MY UPBRINGING.
ME AND MY BROTHERS HAVE HAD A FEW SCRAPS AND CANNOT EVEN SEE EACH OTHER ON MATCHDAYS FOR FEAR OF A SCRAP.

Carl - at the risk of being personal....

That post infers that you have devil worshipping brothers - if so I really feel for you as your home background must have been one of 'bad-parenting' - your parents should have never have let it happen!!

I started parenthood late in life - 1st child at 50 - she is only 2 and a half - but she can recognise the importance of being gushing about all things Man City - and against all things red

BTW - you must also accept some blame - you should have hit your brothers harder
Last edited by mcfc1632 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby viking the Odd » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:33 am

I really try to ignore them, I pay no attention to them what so ever, I used to get wound up, but now, if they give it, I take it and smile, the truth is, even if they are in serious financial trouble,something will happen to make them all happy again, my advice, don't bite.. Also at the moment they are far more succesfull than us, all we have to gloat about is money, nothing else, untill that changes,just smile, maybe smile with a sneaky knowing grin, just rise above it all, they still have a good team,with players coming back, they can still win the league,it's going to be along time untill the tables turn.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby mcfc1632 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 am

viking the Odd wrote:I really try to ignore them, I pay no attention to them what so ever, I used to get wound up, but now, if they give it, I take it and smile, the truth is, even if they are in serious financial trouble,something will happen to make them all happy again, my advice, don't bite.. Also at the moment they are far more succesfull than us, all we have to gloat about is money, nothing else, untill that changes,just smile, maybe smile with a sneaky knowing grin, just rise above it all, they still have a good team,with players coming back, they can still win the league,it's going to be along time untill the tables turn.

Most think that something will just happen ....... - I understand this but I am getting more hopeful that might not be the case

3 more years of the Glazers will just about do it - by then the only buyer would be someone able and willing to pay £100ms over top

Not sure they exist
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:04 am

mcfc1632 wrote:

Furthermore, I can understand that not all Blues hate rags but what I can't understand is why those who don't are so judgemental to those who do. For me they are two sides of same coin.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby saulman » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 am

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere but I've just been reading yesterdays MEN and there's an advert for tickets to the Semi Final at their place.

Now it's not too long ago that some rag was giving me shit because City were taking out huge ads in the MEN advertising for games and he was saying that THEY never need such things because they have a properly supported club.

Also, I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but Fred Done had some interesting comments the other day http://www.crainsmanchesterbusiness.co. ... 1/breaking

Oh, how the mighty fall. Cunts.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 am

saulman wrote:I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere but I've just been reading yesterdays MEN and there's an advert for tickets to the Semi Final at their place.

Now it's not too long ago that some rag was giving me shit because City were taking out huge ads in the MEN advertising for games and he was saying that THEY never need such things because they have a properly supported club.

Also, I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but Fred Done had some interesting comments the other day http://www.crainsmanchesterbusiness.co. ... 1/breaking

Oh, how the mighty fall. Cunts.

I would be extremely surprised if this bond was anywhere near fully taken up. Institutional investors wont touch this with a bargepole, and private wealthy individuals are generally wealthy because they are not stupid.

The ongoing viability of the business is highly questionable, as their ability to compete in the transfer market 100% hinges on Champions League money. We have already seen a depletion to the quality of the squad with Ronaldo money not being spent yet still finding a big hole in the books. When this hole in the books is combined with the problems of an ageing squad, a soon to retire manager - one chunk of missed income like that could easily cause the wheels to come off, simply because they wouldnt be able to find the money to allow a new manager to replace those players who are retiring.

Plus, if anyone wants to sell their bond before redemption, they are likely to lose a lot of money. Global interest rates over the term of the bond WILL recover, and with each step to recovery the market value of the bond is going to fall.

The only possibility that the bond could increase in price is if the financial situation at United improves to an extend that it becomes an investment grade bond - but that would never, ever happen to a football club because the income shifts from one year to the next can be huge.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 am

Garyu Rhodes on Soccer am was asked what he thought about United's predicament.

Chamberlain: How serious do you think united's predicament is?
Rhodes: we wont have a problem, we follow the greatest manager in football history
Chamberlain: but he is retiring soon.
Rhodes: Well then in two years...(stuck for an answer)...we are the greatest, best supported, biggest football club in the world.

You could see Peter Schmeichal cringing sat next to him.

Just shown his club's supporters up for exactly what the majority are, full of shit, and dont have an opinion on any footballing matter subject that doesnt involve belittling other clubs.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby dazby » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:29 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:

Carl - at the risk of being personal....

That post infers that you have devil worshipping brothers - if so I really feel for you as your home background must have been one of 'bad-parenting' - your parents should have never have let it happen!!

I started parenthood late in life - 1st child at 50 - she is only 2 and a half - but she can recognise the importance of being gushing about all things Man City - and against all things red

BTW - you must also accept some blame - you should have hit your brothers harder

If I remember correctly 1632 his parents did stuff up- Carl is the only blue in the family!!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum