Rags starting to wobble on a big scale

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Rags starting to wobble on a big scale

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Sometimes it pays to do ya homework. I have spent time on some of the Rags top blogs and a common stream is showing, that things are clearly not right at all . Times they are a changing and the semi outcome will not be the be all and end all of the revolution. U****d fans are seething about there current situation financially and this is only the tip of a massive "shiteberg" that is gathering more and more pace. The in house discontent is massive and the overall resentment towards the USA bad boys is bubbling up nicely. Tranny's sale has just about papered over a real hole in the finances that on paper showed a profit. Looney is being touted as not being happy and that is more smoke under the rags bonfire.....I can go on but all of a sudden I see a real possibility of the power being shifted and MCFC being reinstated as the true Gladiators of our beloved City. I was a bit pessimistic however I am now optimistic...I think, maybe, well perhaps...Seriously Yes !!!...Happy days
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Rags starting to wobble on a big scale

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Many football fans have predicted the downfall of United for some time and yes, their finances look bleak.

But whilst they sit second in the league, are in the champs league second round and in the league cup semi I'd suggest this 'big scale wobble' is nothing more than a gentle sway in the breeze.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby blootoof » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm

If they knock down OT the MAHUSIVE majority of yoonited fans wont need to rush there to save their seats as they're already in the corner of their fuckin living rooms.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby pepsi_dave » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Whoop de doo...... another thread about THEM...... can we not just miminize the spreading of shite and disease and put all RAG related drivel into the same thread...... makes me feel physically ill!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Do we have to have a new thread every day on this?

In all honesty, a quick scan of this forum by non-supporters may suggest we're in crisis, too.

On the front page:

Ade wearing another club's shirt
How should Robinho behave on the bench?
3 threads about 'them'
Can our new manager live up to our expectations?
Youth player left us for Chelsea- how much cash will we get?

From the arguments between OD, NQDP and Soc that flare up every couple of days, it's quite obvious there's no consensus agreement on pretty much anything. Why should their followers be more ITK than ours? Blogs are for opinions, not facts.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Apparently you're dull as ditchwater if you complain about unoriginal threads. Instead you should make new and exciting ones of your own.

You have been warned.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:43 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Apparently you're dull as ditchwater if you complain about unoriginal threads. Instead you should make new and exciting ones of your own.

You have been warned.

Shock horror, LookMumI'mOnMCF.net in sly dig. It reall is all you do these days isn't it?

Another fantastic contribution.

You're turning into a right whinging little bitch. Shame, I thought you were one of the good ones a while ago, but all the moaning is taking its toll.
Original Dub

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Original Dub wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Apparently you're dull as ditchwater if you complain about unoriginal threads. Instead you should make new and exciting ones of your own.

You have been warned.

Shock horror, LookMumI'mOnMCF.net in sly dig. It reall is all you do these days isn't it?

You're turning into a right whinging little bitch. Shame, I thought you were one of the good ones a while ago, but all the moaning is taking its toll.

Here you go again on at me. After I'M promoting YOUR word! I tried to discuss the point in the second post of the thread. After OTHER PEOPLE didn't contribute properly, as per your rules, I politely reminded them. I ignored your abuse in the other thread but I see you've followed me here now.

If you're going to stray off topic and start name calling I'd rather you PM me that pollute the rest of the board with your bullying.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:12 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

You have been warned.

Here you go again on at me. After I'M promoting YOUR word! I tried to discuss the point in the second post of the thread. After OTHER PEOPLE didn't contribute properly, as per your rules, I politely reminded them. I ignored your abuse in the other thread but I see you've followed me here now.

If you're going to stray off topic and start name calling I'd rather you PM me that pollute the rest of the board with your bullying.

Promoting my word? And you wonder how its come to this? Bullying comes in many different forms, and if you look at closely you'll see it was you that started following me around with snide patronising comments... kind of the same tone you used in this very thread.

Obviously somewhere along the line I did something you didn't like because all you do these days is throw sly digs about comments I make or threads I start. I didn't abuse you in the "David Platt" thread, you just made another one of your sly digs and then when I replied to it you increased the patronising sprinkled a little bit of sarcasm on top and I fought fire with fire, like I always do... some people enjoy threads like that. The fact that you don't is fine but you haven't fucking shut up about it since.

PM on the way.
Original Dub

Postby Vhero » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:46 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:Do we have to have a new thread every day on this?

In all honesty, a quick scan of this forum by non-supporters may suggest we're in crisis, too.

On the front page:

3 threads about 'them'

From the arguments between OD, NQDP and Soc that flare up every couple of days, it's quite obvious there's no consensus agreement on pretty much anything. Why should their followers be more ITK than ours? Blogs are for opinions, not facts.

7 threads out of 32 ain't too bad you acting like every threads about other teams or the rags calm the fuck down people. I agree it should probably all be in one topic but I think people get more excited everyday about this as everyday there is new info cropping up whether its bonds or the glazers getting a personal loan on the club or even selling the stadium. Let people have there fun I mean if we can't mock them fuckers in a few threads then what's the point?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Many football fans have predicted the downfall of U***d for some time and yes, their finances look bleak.

But whilst they sit second in the league, are in the champs league second round and in the league cup semi I'd suggest this 'big scale wobble' is nothing more than a gentle sway in the breeze.

Suggest away - I have also spent a lot of time savouring the scum fans sites - sad I know - and the reality of the financial situation is off the scale - even better there is no motive for the Glazers to sell as shortly they will have no (little) personal liability and the opportunity to keep milking the cow - oh no this is real and they will not get out of it - and the lights are going on!!! (for the fans - out for the club)
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 pm

On the front page:

3 threads about 'them'

Not sure there can be too many when we are gloating the collapse of these arrogant fuckers - nothing positive been said about them...

If the Sheik made be feel like the club had won the lottery - the collapse of these bastards is the Euro Millions on a mega rollover
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Many football fans have predicted the downfall of U***d for some time and yes, their finances look bleak.

Suggest away - I have also spent a lot of time savouring the scum fans sites - sad I know - and the reality of the financial situation is off the scale - even better there is no motive for the Glazers to sell as shortly they will have no (little) personal liability and the opportunity to keep milking the cow - oh no this is real and they will not get out of it - and the lights are going on!!! (for the fans - out for the club)

Chief I'm not saying that it's not looking bleak for them. But I'm not gloating either. Mainly for the reasons I've stated above. I'm suggesting peeople should wait until the demise actually begins before they start shouting about it.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby ashton287 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 pm

WOWOWO you guys arent on topic, NOOO you have to have an argument thread and keep all the arguments in there. blah blah blah blah polluting the site blah blah blah blah

leave people to make there threads, it's there thread if you don't like it then dont comment, but what is actually ruining this website is the people who are so obsessed with what other fans that peek in might think about our messy forum. there are threads being locked all over the show as someone said something vaguely familiar in another thread and god forbid someone mentions another topic in the wrong thread **FUCKING BAN HIM" "STAB HIM" BURN HIS FAMILY, HE'S A WITCH"

this site used to be a fun place where anyone could come and talk about football like how you talk with a few mates at a game or in the pub, you know a bit of banter. now it's just boring
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

I SUGGEST ANOTHER STICKY MODS......THE TITLE COULD BE PLAIN AND SIMPLE "SCUM" THAT WAY WE WONT HAVE NUMEROUS THREADS.

BTW - I DO ENJOY THE PAIN THAT THEY ARE IN NOW AND IM MILKING IT FOR ALL IT,S WORTH WHILST I CAN, AS YOU JUST KNOWTHEY WILL GET OUT OF IT EVENTUALLY...SO IN THE MEANTIME.............
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:

On the front page:

3 threads about 'them'

Not sure there can be too many when we are gloating the collapse of these arrogant fuckers - nothing positive been said about them...

If the Sheik made be feel like the club had won the lottery - the collapse of these bastards is the Euro Millions on a mega rollover

For me, United have never been the problem, its their fans that make me despise anything related to Man U. Just as they cannot accept that they could be beaten by a better team, they are so fucking arrogant that they DON'T BELIEVE, or just EXPECT that they will be alright, against all the laws of economics and age of players / manager which are combining to make that clock tick tock louder.

There are two issues on the near horizon, both equally "doomsday like". It could be a financial day of reckoning, or the day Fergie leaves. Whichever happens first, will speed up the second one happening, and its going to be fucking great to see the arrogant shit eating fucking grins of the backwards munich cunts evaporate as they have to compete for financial survival in a way they have not had to to through qualification for the last 16 years.

A whole generation of munes will perhaps have a better understanding of where we have come from, and why we view them as the
cunts they are, as we will be the ones at the top of the shop, crowing about this title or that cup.

Fuck em
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I SUGGEST ANOTHER STICKY MODS......THE TITLE COULD BE PLAIN AND SIMPLE "SCUM" THAT WAY WE WONT HAVE NUMEROUS THREADS.

BTW - I DO ENJOY THE PAIN THAT THEY ARE IN NOW AND IM MILKING IT FOR ALL IT,S WORTH WHILST I CAN, AS YOU JUST KNOWTHEY WILL GET OUT OF IT EVENTUALLY...SO IN THE MEANTIME.............

Carl - good idea - but would there need to be 2?

1/ a general Scum thread - e.g. "Lets all laugh at the Scum!!"

2/ another on specific to there slide into obscurity - cos I really reckon that it has started and unless a fairy god Sheik parachutes in very soon - they are gone, perhaps "Scum - R.I.P" (rot in poverty)
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues-clues » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:03 pm

we are what we are in part because of them. as a city fan however you feel about them you cannot deny their existence because they are the evil that make us so good! city fans should be able to discuss how they feel about the dark side not least so that other are not tempted by it. if we wish to analyse their failures, laugh at them and mock them that can only be a good thing. purge yourself of all things dark and red and you shall be a happy city fan!
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Vhero wrote:

On the front page:

3 threads about 'them'

7 threads out of 32 ain't too bad you acting like every threads about other teams or the rags calm the fuck down people. I agree it should probably all be in one topic but I think people get more excited everyday about this as everyday there is new info cropping up whether its bonds or the glazers getting a personal loan on the club or even selling the stadium. Let people have there fun I mean if we can't mock them fuckers in a few threads then what's the point?

Almost 10% being about 'them' is. I didn't include threads on QPR, West Ham, Everton or ACN, because after all this is a football forum, and interesting news was brought up in each. However, the 3 threads hardly cover different topics, and one would have sufficed. The OP implied that he'd read Rag blogs, and they'd given him a unique insight into what was wrong at the swamp, whereas he could have gleaned the same information by scrolling down the webpage he was contributing to.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Vhero wrote:

On the front page:

3 threads about 'them'

Almost 10% being about 'them' is. I didn't include threads on QPR, West Ham, Everton or ACN, because after all this is a football forum, and interesting news was brought up in each. However, the 3 threads hardly cover different topics, and one would have sufficed. The OP implied that he'd read Rag blogs, and they'd given him a unique insight into what was wrong at the swamp, whereas he could have gleaned the same information by scrolling down the webpage he was contributing to.

People get overexcited when talking about the demise of one of the most significant influences in their lives.

A feature of my WHOLE LIFE, has been having rag cunts ramming ill informed bullshit down our fucking throats. I say if people want to start up a whole fucking forum to talk about it, that would be fine with me, because its a big subject. The implications of a shift of power like this could be debated for ever.

If people dont want to contribute to the thread, it will drop from the front page in a couple of hours, its hardly the end of the world. The mods do a decent job on here, and it keeps most of the mongs away. Most people on here post genuinely because they feel they have something to say, yes there is the odd attention whore spammer, but you soon work out who they are and give their threads a miss.

Not having a pop at you btw, just think that it terms of perspective (there's that word again), the demise is one of the biggest issues in football right now and people are doing no harm, and in reality given that threads like this will strike a chord with many city fans, so what if there are a couple of them on the board, and so what if a visitor thinks we are just bitter - in the big scheme of things, who gives a fuck.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum