Everton Vs Manchester City official match thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Everton Vs Manchester City official match thread

Postby kist160 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

kist160
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Given

Re: Everton Vs Manchester City official match thread

Postby zuricity » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Alex Sapphire wrote:Starting with Roque carrying an injury: fail Why can't RSC tell people he isn't fit before the game starts?
Changing the shape of the team after 9 minutes: fail You mean because of RSC's Injury ?
Playing petrov on the right (when its not a surprise any more): fail Scousers can't afford the tv license.
Not strengthening midfield when we were clearly getting overrun: fail What's wrong with Bellamy, De Jong, Barry and Petrov pulling their collective fingers out of their arses ?
Using his third and final substitute with half an hour of a physical game to go: fail Things weren't happening , do you want him to wait like Hughes does until the 88th minute ?
Excusing the performance by saying "I'm not a miracle worker" (it needs a miracle to beat Everton??): fail Well he isn't is he ? He hasn't bitched and moaned about the tools or resources that have been handed to him has he ? ( well certainly not publicly)
That's the manager

Team: shoddy all over the park. Chaotic in defense and taking a breather in attack (they've carried the team these last few weeks). Barry and de Jong looking over their shoulders (after the landing of Pat)?

Credit to: Shay for never stopping stopping. Sweep bellamy and Bellers for the effort. Benji for taking it on the chin.

Away fans: sounded marvellous on my stream. If it felt like a cup final that was prolly more to do with the wall of Sky Blue noise.

I thought Bellamy had a very quiet game. Oh and Bellers too.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum