THE LAST TIME

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

THE LAST TIME

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:01 pm

i don't know about you lot but i reckon thats the last match robbie plays for us ,i said even last year and i'll repeat it again BRAZILIANS CARN'T PLAY IN THE PREM so bye bye robbie thanks for your home games last year
thoughts lads
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Re: THE LAST TIME

Postby Manx Blue » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Agree...all this walking off down the tunnel isn't doing any good and puts an unecessary spotlight on us.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Michael Brookes » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Its an absolute travesty that Robinho will be remembered as a black samaras, but lets be honest he has been TERRIBLE this season and we won't miss him in the slightest on current form.

such a shame......
Michael Brookes
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Yea I think we need to get rid of him now to be honest. Ring Barcelona and ask them if they still want him. I wouldn't mind if he had the occasional bad game, but he is taking the piss now.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Michael Brookes wrote:Its an absolute travesty that Robinho will be remembered as a black samaras, but lets be honest he has been TERRIBLE this season and we won't miss him in the slightest on current form.

such a shame......

Its like a fat girl that is really pretty, but just won't say know to eating an extra steak and kidney. The mentality isn't there even though all the talent is. Feel like grabbing him and shaking him. Frustrating beyond belief.
Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Shaun Wright-Phillips

Postby MUS » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:35 pm

what a cock

i used to love this guy up until this game where i suddenly realised that i cant remember the last game he did anything for us.

has to go now... not good enough. have fun playing for fenerbahce
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute wrote:
Michael Brookes wrote:Its an absolute travesty that Robinho will be remembered as a black samaras, but lets be honest he has been TERRIBLE this season and we won't miss him in the slightest on current form.

such a shame......

Its like a fat girl that is really pretty, but just won't say know to eating an extra steak and kidney. The mentality isn't there even though all the talent is. Feel like grabbing him and shaking him. Frustrating beyond belief.

I like cute fatties. Their crapulent personalities are usually evident in the bedroom as well. Naughty bastards. Fat and naughty.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Chewbacca » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm

i honestly dont think any top clubs would even want him abslolute shit .
GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRHHHH
Chewbacca
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Postby feedthegreek » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:08 pm

what do ya expect for 32 mill,
i mean tranaldo cost 80 mll, and we probably gave madrid over a third of that.
joking apart, he played better last season than this and were a better side than last season.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mr Miyagi » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:i don't know about you lot but i reckon thats the last match robbie plays for us ,i said even last year and i'll repeat it again BRAZILIANS CARN'T PLAY IN THE PREM so bye bye robbie thanks for your home games last year
thoughts lads

Yeah Juninho was crap wasn't he. And so was the other Boro Brazilian called Emerson. And Denilson (Arsenal youngster) is crap as well. And Edu at Arsenal, he was crap.
It's nothing to do with the nationality, mate. Robinho has always been a bit.... how shall I put it.... mentally fragile. It's just the way he is.
I must remember to get a new signature.....
Mr Miyagi
De Jong's Tackle

Postby viking the Odd » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:24 pm

loan him out to the 1st division, harden him up, He has to be one of the worst signings per pound we have ever made, useless, many teams have made a team with 32 million.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Sure he was shit today but so was everyone else. This isn't a game on which to judge him. If we're playing well & he keeps letting us down then ok but he is what he is; a flair player not a fighter. He needs others to create a platform for him to play, THEN if he doesn't produce it's fair enough to say he's not up to it & goodbye.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Sure he was shit today but so was everyone else. This isn't a game on which to judge him. If we're playing well & he keeps letting us down then ok but he is what he is; a flair player not a fighter. He needs others to create a platform for him to play, THEN if he doesn't produce it's fair enough to say he's not up to it & goodbye.

He has rarely if ever put in a performance away from home, won't challenge or track back and is far far too lightweight.So what you are saying is only judge him on the games he plays at home, because that is the only game I would play him at present... and maybe not even then if we had a fully fit squad.

For £32.5 M I think we have the right to judge and now ask questions about his attitude towards our club.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 am

Chewbacca wrote:i honestly dont think any top clubs would even want him abslolute shit .

The only place his career is going is to one of those Ukranian sides with lots of money. Or Greece or Turkey who love to snap up big name players living on past glories.
ross.mcfc

Postby Beanieboy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 am

I still believe Robbie is going to be a big piece of our future and is going to prove himself in the remainder of the season,...but i'm a little past pissed at the moment so more than likeley i'll think different tomorrow, or when i wake up or sometjing, but he truly is crap and great i think, what? yeah...RSC is the king and i love |Berti,...Robbie is great and i love his feet even though i hate toes usually because they smell like gymnasts and ballet dancers ,...yeah yeah yeah,...Mancinis scarf is crap too, looks like a something i can't remember now, so fuck off and leave RoBbie alone or i'll poo on your stomach, yeah
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby StrikeAnywhere » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 am

I do not agree with the OP that Brazilians cannot play in the prem. That is a pretty ignorant comment. Mr Miyagi with some fine examples of brazilians succeeding in England.

The price tag is what Robinho will always be judged by and he clearly isn't showing he is worth $32.5M we paid for him. I will always be thankful for what Robbie did for us last season, scoring 14 in 31 is pretty damn good for a left winger/second striker... however we clearly cannot reside in the past. He clearly isn't mentally nor physically strong enough to compete game in game out. What Mancini does about this, who knows, lets just hope this can be sorted both for the better of our club and Robinho.
StrikeAnywhere
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Return to The Maine Football forum