Moyes and us 'Breaking the rules'

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Moyes and us 'Breaking the rules'

Postby bluej » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am

Is he going to specify which rules we've supposedly broken then?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Moyes and us 'Breaking the rules'

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am

surely libel if he did?

i fucking hate that twat - praying we give them a battering at ours.

or maybe a few bids for their players? arteta anyone?
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Alex Sapphire » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am

presumably this:

"Moyes fumed at the way City ...
made rising bids - and leaked the details in advance - to unsettle Lescott, who then asked to leave."

Rising bids because Everton kept rejecting our offer.

And was it City or the player's agent that made him aware that City were tabling offers. presumably Everton didn't tell him, which is not very honourable.

And when he says "in advance", when does he think that this "leak" occured". As you say, he should be careful what he says cos a) he might get himself in bother and b) he makes himself look classless and clueless
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Postby marvin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am

In his programme notes. Repeat of an old claim.
marvin
De Jong's Tackle

Postby The Foggy Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Complete tosser. I hated the bloke before all this but he's pushed me over the edge now.

'City lack class' - very ironic indeed. Apparently he's been (in his own words) "a miserable git" lately because Everton haven't been getting the results "they deserve". I would argue that he's been a miserable git as long as he's been manager over there. The PRICK.

They're up there with scum and the spuds now for my most hated - ALL OF WHOM WE HAVE YET TO PLAY AT HOME IN THE LEAGUE.
The Foggy Blue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby david yearsley » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Ideal replacement for Ferguscum - firstly he´s a fiesty scot , 2nd his demeanour is so similar and finally the two clubs are so far up each others arses it´s a match made in heaven
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby blootoof » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:18 pm

I never thought I'd ever say this but I'm beginning to hate that bastard club more than the scum. From their wooden ground up to that boggle eyed miserable bastard mutant of a manager.

Can you imagine sat next to that borin cunt on a plane? I'd head straight to the bogs and flush myself down the shitter.

The fans are also cunts the fuckin tramps.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Grob » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 pm

We should put a £20 million bid in for Fellaini first thing Monday morning and announce it to the world.

Fuck off Moyes. You will always be smalltime.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm

blootoof wrote:I never thought I'd ever say this but I'm beginning to hate that bastard club more than the scum. From their wooden ground up to that boggle eyed miserable bastard mutant of a manager.

Can you imagine sat next to that borin cunt on a plane? I'd head straight to the bogs and flush myself down the shitter.

I ACTUALLY SPAT AT THE PLASMA YESTERDAY WHEN IT SHOWED THAT FREAK OF NATURE JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHEN THEY SCORED.

HE,S A CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:11 pm

I am in the total opposite camp here, I think Moyes is a brilliant manager and has acted exactly how I would want the manager of my club to react in the same circumstances. I cant see what the big deal is, I reckon we would all be greatly pissed off if someone came and robbed tevez off us in this window using similar methods and leaving us little time to get a top quality replacement.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Slim » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I am in the total opposite camp here, I think Moyes is a brilliant manager and has acted exactly how I would want the manager of my club to react in the same circumstances. I cant see what the big deal is, I reckon we would all be greatly pissed off if someone came and robbed tevez off us in this window using similar methods and leaving us little time to get a top quality replacement.

His name was Shaun Wright-Phillips, can't remember an outpouring of rage against Chelsea from either us or Pearce though.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Occam's Razor application #2336758474874846799809039830726373:

David Moyes is a cunt.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby blootoof » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blootoof wrote:I never thought I'd ever say this but I'm beginning to hate that bastard club more than the scum. From their wooden ground up to that boggle eyed miserable bastard mutant of a manager.

I ACTUALLY SPAT AT THE PLASMA YESTERDAY WHEN IT SHOWED THAT FREAK OF NATURE JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHEN THEY SCORED.

I remember workin with an evertonian a few years back at that Shell plant in Ellesmere port, a proper patronising comedian he was, especially about us. Anyway, we were diggin trenches for fresh cable and they used to give us these gizmo's that used to bleep when the toxic got too bad. He used to leave his at the side of the trench and when he wasn't lookin I'de give his life saver a right whack with my shovel.

The fat cunts probably sat at home now swatting flies with his three arms.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby shawzy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Hard luck Moyes you little pin dick :-)

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0117/moyesd.html
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I am in the total opposite camp here, I think Moyes is a brilliant manager and has acted exactly how I would want the manager of my club to react in the same circumstances. I cant see what the big deal is, I reckon we would all be greatly pissed off if someone came and robbed tevez off us in this window using similar methods and leaving us little time to get a top quality replacement.

Don't recall us doing anything wrong, we wanted the player and he wanted to come to us and that bitter twat got twice Lescott's value, if he hadn't been such a stubborn clunt then they would of had plenty of time to get a replacement but imo was told he could only have say 50% for a signing and thats why he spat his dummy out.

He was the one who kept going through the media with bid's etc.

Looking forward to the home game though as the the scottish twat and scummy scouse fans will get a hiding and abuse.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

blootoof wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I remember workin with an evertonian a few years back at that Shell plant in Ellesmere port, a proper patronising comedian he was, especially about us. Anyway, we were diggin trenches for fresh cable and they used to give us these gizmo's that used to bleep when the toxic got too bad. He used to leave his at the side of the trench and when he wasn't lookin I'de give his life saver a right whack with my shovel.

The fat cunts probably sat at home now swatting flies with his three arms.

FUNNY AS FUCK.
GOLLUM LOOKS LIKE HE,S BEEN EXPOSED TO SOME KIND OF RADIATION THE FUCKING WEIRDO.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Bluez » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Wasn't that how Moyes got lescott in the first place?
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez

Return to The Maine Football forum