Scum Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Scum Fans

Postby King Kev » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

patrickblue wrote:Trouble is, the next generation of glory hunting twats are going to be buying sky blue replica shirts.
Doesn't bear thinking about.
I think it's already started to be honest. I know this won't be a popular opinion but I reckon most of us will have seen evidence of it in the last year or so.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 pm

King Kev wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Trouble is, the next generation of glory hunting twats are going to be buying sky blue replica shirts.
Doesn't bear thinking about.
I think it's already started to be honest. I know this won't be a popular opinion but I reckon most of us will have seen evidence of it in the last year or so.

I live down just on the edge of london. In all my life supporting city pre the takeover i had only ever seen one other fella wearing a city shirt other than me and after speaking to him it turned out he was visiting from manchester. After we had been taken over however i've seen maybe twenty or thirty city fans out and about in my area. Either our takeover has given our closet following down here some balls or we've picked up some future thinking gloryhunters. Personally i think its highly likely to be the latter.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 am

The thing with glory hunting parts of manchester is that the rags are more bitter and hardcore and actually know SOME football knowledge. Rags that dont know shit about football dont wind me up, because i just laugh at them or pull them apart in one line. I often speak to rags on the phone at work who admit to being 'typical rags' from london. But then again I dunno what im basing it on because I know 100s of scum fans around here that are exactly the 'no-nothing' types im talking about. They make me laugh.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby King Kev » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:26 am

Another technique I have successfully used to shoot down gobby scum fans is to ask them to name 5 of their players.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 am

King Kev wrote:Another technique I have successfully used to shoot down gobby scum fans is to ask them to name 5 of their players.

i like the "did you know you have statues of city players outside your ground" angle.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby eastlandsblue » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 am

has anyone had, ''football is finished''. Iv heard it quite a few times this season.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:01 am

The Man In Blue wrote:
King Kev wrote:Another technique I have successfully used to shoot down gobby scum fans is to ask them to name 5 of their players.

i like the "did you know you have statues of city players outside your ground" angle.

I loved the one that someone on here came up with the other day about them not having enough money to get the clock fixed outside OT :p
Used it on my mate this weekend who's got a season ticket at their place and he actually had a little chuckle himself.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Chinners » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 am

The Hampton Court supporters club currently has a membership of 4, 3 of which were founding members some 15 years ago. Sadly the other founding member was our Treasurer and disappeared to France a couple of years ago with the drinking kitty.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum