Monday's Robbie's off again B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Monday's Robbie's off again B*ll*x

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:i think we need to sue Moyes for libel. Fuclin cunt. Lying cunt. I'm not a litigious person, but i think his comments and actions rank right up there with the best of the worst bullshit behavior that should go punished.

cheers

I agree. Harbouring such thoughts for so long reminds me of mcfc19336932796407 and can't be healthy for him. It will all be in his best interest.

Were I a board-level employee of MCFC, I would certainly be asking the goggle-eyed minge quite forcibly to clarify exactly which rules he thinks we have broken.

He gets on my nerves every time I have the misfortune to lay eyes on the creature. He's an irredeemably ugly, permanently grousing dullard and he can shove his insanely jealous, unwanted thoughts on my beautiful football club up his haemorrhoids-ridden, winnet-encrusted, Caledonian arse.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby pepsi_dave » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Chinners wrote:
Manchester U***d supporters fighting the Glazer family's ownership of the club are contemplating asking manager Sir Alex Ferguson to make the ultimate sacrifice and resign in protest. The Guardian

I can't believe no one else has mentioned this yet, heard it on the radio this morning, and nearly crashed my car because it was that funny!!!!

Seriously, what a bunch of mongs if that is what they truly plan to do!

Nice bollocks always chinners :-)
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 pm

shawzy wrote:Wanted Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola weighing up SIX job offers - including Manchester U***d and Manchester City

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Yeah he's really having a rough time of it isn't he? Of all the shite bollox available I think the Mail has a prize there!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Chinners » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

EVENING BOLLOX
We'll be bigger than United claims Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini
Roberto Mancini has claimed Manchester City could one day knock Manchester United off their pedestal as England's biggest club.
The City manager will experience his first local derby at Eastlands on Tuesday knowing victory in the two-legged semi-final would secure City a place in a major domestic showpiece for the first time since 1981.
Given the amounts of cash owner Sheikh Mansour has already invested, with the promise of much more to come, it seems only a matter of time before a 34-year trophy drought comes to an end as well.
And, given United's much-publicised financial restraints, there are some who feel it is also only a matter of time before the Red Devils are usurped as top dogs.
It may seem improbable given United have joined Liverpool on 18 titles by winning 11 since the Premier League was formed in 1992, but Mancini does not believe it is beyond the realms of possibility.
'If we work well, it is possible,' said the Italian.
'United have a big history. They have been a good team for many years. City can become a big team in the next year. It is most important that we get into the top four.
'That would change the situations. Surely it would be better if City were also a big club in the future because then Manchester could have two clubs in the Champions League.'
That is the stated aim for this season, although, having scrambled into a top-four berth last weekend, City promptly fell straight back out of it again on Saturday when they were beaten at Everton.
It was Mancini's first loss, made more notable for a recurrence of Roque Santa Cruz's calf injury after just four minutes that will keep him out for at least a month and his replacement, Robinho, being substituted himself early in the second half as Shaun Wright-Phillips was introduced.
The move has been interpreted as a clear signal Mancini is not impressed by the £32.5million Brazilian's lack of effort and it is once again being suggested Robinho is heading for the Eastlands exit door, if not this month then next summer.
Mancini tried to play down such talk, although he hardly helped matters with an unfavourable comparison to Carlos Tevez.
'It was a bad night for us all. Robinho can play well but it is not always possible and on Saturday he played the same as his team-mates.
'When I put Wright-Phillips on I had to take a striker off because I cannot keep five forwards on the pitch.
Eastlands' exit? Robinho was hauled off by Mancini
'I had to decide between Robinho and Carlos'
In truth, the conclusion was an obvious one and Mancini will be pinning his hopes on Tevez to do some damage to his old club, having left Old Trafford in such acrimonious circumstances last summer.
'I hope that Carlos can score goals because he is an ex-United player,' said Mancini.
'But it is important that the squad plays well. And we must not forget this match is over two games.'
As Patrick Vieira's debut is on hold until he recovers from the calf injury he picked up immediately before his move from Inter Milan, Mancini is probably relieved Stephen Ireland is at least fit enough to take up a place on the bench after missing three matches with a hamstring problem.
Mancini admitted his first taste of defeat in England left him feeling angry - not so much with his team's performance, which was poor, but purely because he is a bad loser.
However, he has been made aware of a far more tense situation at United, where the financial restraints imposed by the Glazer family's controversial takeover have been laid bare.
Not that Mancini expects that to have any impact tomorrow. 'Manchester United have been on the top for many years,' he said. 'It is not important if they have problems. On a pitch there are only players, not money.'

Iced bun posters 'too revealing'
The photos will be used to advertise the show across Manchester city centre
Producers of a stage show have been told to alter their advertising posters after Manchester City Council said they were too revealing.
Calendar Girls, based on the true story of women who posed naked for a charity calendar, is due to run at The Lowry.
Posters of two of the stars as they would appear on the calendar were due to be shown in Manchester city centre. They had to be amended four times.
The city council said it had asked for some more "imaginative cropping".
There were concerns that the pictures of Gemma Atkinson with iced buns and Hannah Waterman sitting at a piano were too shocking, a spokesman for the show said.
"We wanted to use these photos to advertise the production on banners in the city centre," Dafydd Rogers, one of the show's producers, said.
"The council said that the campaign was just too provocative and that they would need to re-do the photos."
A spokesman for Manchester City Council said: "These massive posters will be hanging in Albert Square and on lamp posts throughout the city centre and we simply requested some more imaginative cropping, which they agreed to."

Patrice Evra: Manchester United Care About Trophies, Not Beating Manchester City
Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra has claimed that the Red Devils care little for beating Manchester City in this week's League Cup semi-final.
They could be playing anyone, he asserts, and are focused on winning another trophy, not claiming local bragging rights.
"We know the City people are talking about this game," he said, according to Press Association Sport.
"But we are playing it to go one more step closer to winning the cup, maybe they are playing it to beat us. That is the difference between the two clubs.
"For us it is not just about beating Manchester City.
"Yes, it is an important game but Manchester United play a lot of big games."
Evra does count this season's 4-3 victory over City at Old Trafford as the best atmosphere he has experienced at Old Trafford though.
He is also hopeful that a defeat to United might once again stall the Citizens' campaign somewhat.
"People always ask me what is the best atmosphere I have ever experienced at Old Trafford," he added.
"Before it was Barcelona and the game against Roma.
"But when we beat City 4-3 it was crazy. Everyone was on the pitch at the end, the noise was incredible.
"More importantly, City had been doing well. But when they lost that game against us they started to struggle.
"If we win this match it might affect them again."
As for City manager Roberto Mancini, Evra feels that only time will show if he is a good manager for the Eastlands club or not.
"Every time it is the same. Now people say Mancini is a great manager because he won the first four games," he said.
"But if he loses against United, they will say he is the worst. That is the way football is now. It is only talk."
Medals and trophies are what motivates the France left-back, and the League Cup provides him with another chance to demonstrate that he is doing his job properly.
"Every year I have been at Manchester United I have won two or three trophies," he explained.
"For me now, it is normal.
"If we don't win the league it will look like I have not done my job properly. I only have the mentality to win, every year."
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Beeks » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Evra needs to shut his fucking mouth
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 pm

evra is a cunt. IMO mancini seems to be really pisses off with Robinho. Odd that hughes was getting so much abuse for getting annoyed with him (but still sticking with him) after a year, whereas mancini has come in and seems to be indicating he might move on after just a couple of bloody weeks!
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby bobadji » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 pm

the thing your all forgetting about the WAG, is she's from Oldham. Local and game I imagine. begsys first.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

bobadji wrote:the thing your all forgetting about the WAG, is she's from Oldham. Local and game I imagine. begsys first.

Game!!! fucking game i reckon she would lap it up till the fooking cows come home.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum