This Time Tomorrow...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Time Tomorrow...

Postby Beeks » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Is it fuck snowing...and I watched Granada reports tonight and it forcasted a little rain but mainly dry and sunny tomorrow you WUMS
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Goataldo » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:lads, what to do? i'm most of the way through a month off the alcohol - i face the prospect of watching this game sober.

i'm thinking of toughing it out and toasting a famous victory/drinking myself half to death in an attempt to avoid my rag mates after the second leg.

Ha, me too mate.

Reckon I may have to do the honourable thing and stay on the wagon. For the derby.

?

Not only does it feel weird, it even looks wrong in type.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby bobadji » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:16 pm

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:lads, what to do? i'm most of the way through a month off the alcohol - i face the prospect of watching this game sober.

i'm thinking of toughing it out and toasting a famous victory/drinking myself half to death in an attempt to avoid my rag mates after the second leg.

Ha, me too mate.

Reckon I may have to do the honourable thing and stay on the wagon. For the derby.

?

If it helps lads, I plan to be thoroughly inebriated.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby Beeks » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Thing is it's a school night....got work 8.30 the next day...don't want to get too steaming
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I'll be on a bastard of a flight home. Gutted i'm gonna miss the game :(
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby bluejon » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Doin ok now cos i'm into tomorows booze! have to get some more tomoz! please dont let them fuckers spoile it!
bluejon
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby MHiggi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 pm

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:

Ha, me too mate.

?

Go on Chris, trust your instincts and get yourself to the Townley; first one's on me ;-)
MHiggi
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

shawzy wrote:

Can i just say well done to you for staying off the beer for so long.Watchin City is the best buzz off all so who needs booze eh pal...Er well i do :-)

Sometimes i need fookin heroin to watch City.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby gillie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 pm

I cant wait i am buzzin my tits off already just a pity i cant be there but my front room will be a battlefield of cider cans and full ashtrays by half ten tomoz lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
shawzy wrote:

Can i just say well done to you for staying off the beer for so long.Watchin City is the best buzz off all so who needs booze eh pal...Er well i do :-)

If we win tomorrow, I might just break my new years resolution of 'no more drugs this year'. It'll be worth the depression and irregular heartbeat the next morning though, I'm sure
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby gillie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
shawzy wrote:

If we win tomorrow, I might just break my new years resolution of 'no more drugs this year'. It'll be worth the depression and irregular heartbeat the next morning though, I'm sure

In the words of someone great"just say no to drugs"
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

gillie wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
shawzy wrote:

Say no to certain drugs, say 'you're alright mate, in careful moderation and on special occasions anyway' to certain other drugs ;-)
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

gillie wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
shawzy wrote:

What about the mountain of beer cans and cigs you'll consume tomorrow?

Hmmmm,pot,kettle,maybe a little tarnished.
Fidel lad,you take yer drugs and be proud.

;-)
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:09 am

I really cant stand smart arsed bastids lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am

I cant fuckin sleep lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Yesterdays Game... » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:33 am

can't wait, can't sleep just wants us to play with our hearts and get a result we deserve! works gona drag on 2moro until my early finish I just know it lol
[center]Image[/center]
Yesterdays Game...
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: Kompany

Postby john68 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 am

This is gonna be ridiculous...I have decided, for my health's sake to stay home and watch it on TV...quietly and on my own, with no fucker to wind me up, get me annoyed or too dangerously emotional.

Will I suceed in sitting calmly? will I succeed in not getting too emotionally involved....WILL I FUCK!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME ON YOOOOOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ...I want us to ram every single year of failure, every jibe, every insult, every arrogant remark, every smug grin, every cheating referee's decision...every bit of that added tick and tock of that dirty scumbag taggart's wristwatch....right up their overbloated arses...slowly and sideways so it hurts them so much that they are left squealing in abject agony. I want us to torture them til they fully understand that we are CITY and they are lower than shit.
I want them to be scared to death...(their death) of facing us at the swamp in the 2nd leg.

Then I shall put the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea.....:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

john68 wrote:This is gonna be ridiculous...I have decided, for my health's sake to stay home and watch it on TV...quietly and on my own, with no fucker to wind me up, get me annoyed or too dangerously emotional.

Will I suceed in sitting calmly? will I succeed in not getting too emotionally involved....WILL I FUCK!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME ON YOOOOOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ...I want us to ram every single year of failure, every jibe, every insult, every arrogant remark, every smug grin, every cheating referee's decision...every bit of that added tick and tock of that dirty scumbag taggart's wristwatch....right up their overbloated arses...slowly and sideways so it hurts them so much that they are left squealing in abject agony. I want us to torture them til they fully understand that we are CITY and they are lower than shit.
I want them to be scared to death...(their death) of facing us at the swamp in the 2nd leg.

Hahahahaha Love It . Thank Fuck Setanta has got it on over here I knew there was a reason I got laid off .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby shawzy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 am

John your a fluckin superstar.I feel much better after reading your posts and maybe ill be able to get a few hours kip now.Night lads.Chat tmoz.Love the blue boys till my death bed and beyond :-)
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby King Kev » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:28 am

john68 wrote:This is gonna be ridiculous...I have decided, for my health's sake to stay home and watch it on TV...quietly and on my own, with no fucker to wind me up, get me annoyed or too dangerously emotional.

Should I not send my usual texts then mate? ;o)
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum