IMPORTANT DERBY THREAD!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: IMPORTANT DERBY THREAD!!

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am

only just realised sandman had already posted the 3-1 and 4-1, must've been pissed
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 am

If you need to read a thread to get pumped up for a Derby match then there's something seriously wrong.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:32 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
sandman wrote:The last few Derbys have been crap atmosphere wise, so if EVERY member of this board makes it their responsibility to be the loudest most pro-active dude or dudette in the stadium, and not just for the first 20 mins, I mean from minute 1 to 97. I am talking flags, I am talking banners, I am talking every City song your Dad ever taught you and every one he didnt.

If every member of this board has takes responsibility from our seats, no matter if you're the only one in your block right round the stadium we can make something phenominal.

wrong on so many levels

So true

Oh, I can't say how much I agree with you. Can't FOOOOOOOOKIN stand someone calling me "dude".

DUUUUDE
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 am

ashton287 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
sandman wrote:The last few Derbys have been crap atmosphere wise, so if EVERY member of this board makes it their responsibility to be the loudest most pro-active dude or dudette in the stadium, and not just for the first 20 mins, I mean from minute 1 to 97. I am talking flags, I am talking banners, I am talking every City song your Dad ever taught you and every one he didnt.

If every member of this board has takes responsibility from our seats, no matter if you're the only one in your block right round the stadium we can make something phenominal.

wrong on so many levels

So true

Oh, I can't say how much I agree with you. Can't FOOOOOOOOKIN stand someone calling me "dude".

DUUUUDE

Sweeeeeeet!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sandman » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am

MaseCTID wrote:If you need to read a thread to get pumped up for a Derby match then there's something seriously wrong.

But there is, the atmosphere has gone gash? I want it back to the Maine Rd Days, or how it was in the 1st Eastlands Derby!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum