Confucius speaks

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Confucius speaks

Postby pepsi_dave » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 pm

I want to know who the fuck threw him a bone, why has he all of a sudden crawled out of the woodwork......

I don't recall City actually ever asking what he thought, he should just fuck off and never ever speak about our club ever again the the daft rag prick!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby blootoof » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Just read this on redcafe(I know, I know but it is derby day)
If beckham knew his history he would know that until the 1950s Manchester City were tbe bigger and more succesful club. Of the two teams, City were in fact far more succesful and richer.

It was only the advent of the busby babes and subsequent events, that turned things in Manchester Uniteds favour.

No doubt City will never be able to match the worldwide aura that Manchester United has now. But I really dont think a person like Beckham who has turned himself into a bit of a joke with his actions since he married that dopey skinny slut has any right to sit pontificating on the history of football. He is the epitomy of everything that has gone wrong with football, in many ways you could point the finger of blame at him for bringing so much of what is wrong with football into the world...

No matter how good he was as a player for United, I still feel he was one of the worst things that could happen to modern day football. He was the first sign that players were beginning to become bigger than the clubs they played for.

*THUD*
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 pm

THE GUYS A HIPOCRITICAL THICKET.

I BET POSH WEARS A STRAP ON THE DIRTY LITTLE SLUT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum