Lawro

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Lawro

Postby Blue Blood » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm

bluej wrote:I expect to see His Royal Highness, The Right Honourable, Grand Chief Justice, Sir Ryan Giggs OBE heading the relief effort in Haiti the way they were carrying on tonight. He tapped the ball in from a yard and then proceeded to do fuck all else for the rest of the game (apart from getting skinned by Bellers) for christs sake.

Giggs could punch the ball boy and drop a log on his head and that cunt lawro would still find a way of justifing how amazing and brilliant and justified he was. People that biased should not be allowed to commentate on games. end of!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby 9secondlegend » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 pm

i too have been thinking this paranoia about the media is somtimes a bit over the top but after watchibg the game again lawerson was an absolute embarressment(like my spelling) he must have said it was easy for united at leat 15 times. he was obsessed with ho we we wernt attacking even though it mancinis tactics and it worked .he never gave us credit even though before the last 15 minutes i only remember the red cubts having 1 shot on target and they scored from it.
am i being paranoid?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Slim » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute wrote:I tell you , you start thinking you are paranoid with things. I mentioned in the match day thread that they said how Ferdinand and Vidic were out, but no bastard mention of us missing Lescott & Toure. Also, how they were bumming Evans even though he had done nothing.

Heard that and thought, are you fucking kidding me? We are missing so many players and they are making excuses because the filth are missing two defenders?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Somerset Blue » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 pm

The only unbiased bit that I saw was at half-time, where we got a bit of credit and it was (grudgingly) acknowledged that the Rags had rarely threatened apart from the goal - and Lawro wasn't invloved in that particular discussion.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Lawro was pissin me off big time!! I near on slammed it on mute! Should have tried doin the old trick of puttin the tv on mute and bangin the radio on. He was just constantly slaggin us over and over in the first half in particular. How the guy ever got on tv,I never know. Nice one to Shearer for basically sayin the both of them were talkin shite.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby blootoof » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 pm

I hope he gets cancer and smashes his family wagon into a tree.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blackadder » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:02 am

blootoof wrote:I hope he gets cancer and smashes his family wagon into a tree.

Out of order. Totally.

Lawro might be bereft of sense when he comments on football but I expect more (usually) from Blues fans on here. Please confine yourself to the Bluemoon Forum for a few days, trust me - you'll feel more at home.
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." - Groucho Marx
Blackadder
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Agueroooooooooooo

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am

But what a boring, moany, drivelling voice he has!! It sounds like he is really depressed about something in life.Maybe he was born without a cock??? But how he got the job is beyond me!! Imagine goin to the pub with the guy!! Seems like the type that could just destroy the atmos in a whole room just by walkin into it!!!
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 am

Dazzacity wrote:But what a boring, moany, drivelling voice he has!! It sounds like he is really depressed about something in life.Maybe he was born without a cock??? But how he got the job is beyond me!! Imagine goin to the pub with the guy!! Seems like the type that could just destroy the atmos in a whole room just by walkin into it!!!

he gaets paid a lot more money than you or me for taliking absolute shite on national tv. we actually pay his wages!
9secondlegend

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:09 am

The guy is a tosser.. But never tempt fate.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby shawzy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 am

Would never wish bad things to happen on anyone, but Lawro tonight was a fuckin disgrace and should be sacked for his bias,bitter behaviour..He aint even a rag fan but still the insults kept coming towards our team...BBC sack the fuckin tool asap
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 am

9secondlegend wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:But what a boring, moany, drivelling voice he has!! It sounds like he is really depressed about something in life.Maybe he was born without a cock??? But how he got the job is beyond me!! Imagine goin to the pub with the guy!! Seems like the type that could just destroy the atmos in a whole room just by walkin into it!!!

he gaets paid a lot more money than you or me for taliking absolute shite on national tv. we actually pay his wages!

Thats the sad thing about it!! Im sure they could get someone a hell of alot better!! He doesnt give a good,honest opinion on matters!! Just loves a moan and really goes ott if he has a slight problem with a particular side!!
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:21 am

made me laugh. Its only words after all. Having said that If I were nearby I'd call for help having checked that clive tyldesley wasn't among the passengers.
Bianchi on Ice

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 am

Dazzacity wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:

Thats the sad thing about it!! Im sure they could get someone a hell of alot better!! He doesnt give a good,honest opinion on matters!! Just loves a moan and really goes ott if he has a slight problem with a particular side!!

thats why i dont understand why he is wanking all the time about united . having played for liverpool you would think he had at least a little hatred for the horrible dirty red cunts
9secondlegend

Postby Florida Blue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 am

I wish I caught who was doing the ESPN360 feed, he was more than fair towards us.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dazby » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 am

Does he hate any other teams?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:40 am

dazby wrote:Does he hate any other teams?

yeah, our reserves.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:47 am

I can't believe how far up his arse Fergies cock is, considering he's really a scouser.
I almost had to turn the sound off yesteday. I was fucking fuming because of the shit he was spouting.
At least the lads in the studio were fairly neutral.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum