Subinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Subinho

Postby Alex Sapphire » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:now Name them

THEY HAVE HIDDEN BEHIND THE "IS MANCINI THE MAN" THREAD. BUT THE POLL SHOWS 22.

got you there didnt I !!!

bang to rights.
Although the later poll shows only 15 would rather have Hughes (and 14 of them are probably actually voting that way to piss off the OP):
Latest POLL

and who the fuck sold you a new caps lock key at last
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Mancini lickers?

Oh no, here we go again...

And Beefy you bollox - get some perspective will you ;)

Dirty Bastards........................Licking Man-Kini's!!!

Yeah its a bit rough that!

I don't think I'll hate or lick him for now, I think I'll just hope he does well.... can't believe there's already Mancini haters/lickers!!

This site is phenomenal.

The term lickers is referred only to Hughes lovers.

I DO BELIEVE YOU INVENTED THAT NAME SO I THINK IT,S UNFAIR FOR THE PAST "LICKERS" TO NOW CALL PRO MANCINI FANS "LICKERS".

I BELIEVE ANOTHER NAME SHOULD BE INVENTED.

JUST MY PENNIES WORTH MIND.
CARRY ON.

Roberto's Rodger'ers
Mani's Manipulators
Mancini's Menagerie
Mancio's Menage a Trois

And my personal best:

Robbie's Rickets ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Alex Sapphire wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:now Name them

THEY HAVE HIDDEN BEHIND THE "IS MANCINI THE MAN" THREAD. BUT THE POLL SHOWS 22.

got you there didnt I !!!

bang to rights.
Although the later poll shows only 15 would rather have Hughes (and 14 of them are probably actually voting that way to piss off the OP):
Latest POLL

and who the fuck sold you a new caps lock key at last

GOT MY SECRETARY TO POST THAT BIT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby edge275 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm

I DO BELIEVE YOU INVENTED THAT NAME SO I THINK IT,S UNFAIR FOR THE PAST "LICKERS" TO NOW CALL PRO MANCINI FANS "LICKERS".

CARRY ON.

The lickers are unable to think for themselves.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:43 pm

edge275 wrote:

CARRY ON.

That's because they only exist in YOUR head.

Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here...

Seriously, we're trying to have a laugh about it, but your obsession with Mark Hughes is getting a little bit much and you're trying to start rows that really aren't there.

Play with your DS or something :)
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:01 pm

edge275 wrote:

CARRY ON.

AGREED.....................TOP POST..................../\THIS/\..................\0/.....................
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ant london » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:43 pm

edge275 wrote:The lickers are unable to think for themselves.

This is a significant day in history.

Carl posts in lower case

Edge discovers irony.

Ace
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby gillie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

ashton287 wrote:We come back from 1-0 down and beat the scum in a semi final and you fags are crying because robson didnt decide to suck tevez off

Are you real this thread is about ATTITUDE not fave players and Robbies "Stinks" at the moment.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 am

You are free to call me Mancini licker. I'm not going to even try to hide the fact that I'm huge fan. He was the one I hoped we appoint for a long time and he is the one I feel will take us to great things in future. You know, 'The Chosen One'.

I can't see what's wrong with being fan of our manager and adore him (in heterosexual fashion you know)? If he turns out wrong appointment, then clearly I was wrong. Let's all hope I'm right about him, just like I said let's all hope I'm wrong about Hughes.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:You are free to call me Mancini licker. I'm not going to even try to hide the fact that I'm huge fan. He was the one I hoped we appoint for a long time and he is the one I feel will take us to great things in future. You know, 'The Chosen One'.

I can't see what's wrong with being fan of our manager and adore him (in heterosexual fashion you know)? If he turns out wrong appointment, then clearly I was wrong. Let's all hope I'm right about him, just like I said let's all hope I'm wrong about Hughes.

oops, there's that name again... well we'll never find out if you were right or wrong in that regard, but I'm with you all the way when you say you hope you're right about this guy...

Wed night is the next opportunity for progress, with the last fella getting us to our first semi for an age...

What fucking day is it now?

Friday?!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!
Original Dub

Postby dazby » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 am

Bump. Just cos.

Actually this has got classic thread potential.

I'm still trying to work out which button to press in Alex's picture. I keep trying them but nothing happens.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 am

Ahh Robinho, well the thing about him that annoys us so much is the fact we all know he has the ability to make himself into one of the world's greats with the players we have in our squad. His problem at the minute is lack of confidence, Robinho is unlike Bellamy or Tevez when he is in this situation, he dosen't want the ball he dosen't want to put the effort in he want's something special to happen that will set him off again. This is what he has been like his entire career, when he is in form he is defo up there with the best in the Prem, we saw this last season from September to January and again from March to May, admitidly alot of, if not all of it at home.

As I said his problem at the current time is that he has just come of a bad injury and hasn't hit the ground running as he proberly would of expected to, this has inturn knocked his confidence and cost him his place in the first 11. I'm very much of the believe that Robson just needs to get a goal to get off and running, where this goal will come from I don't know. Hopefully at Old Trafford next Wednesday.

I'm sticking by Robinho because I truely believe he has the ability to be a legend at this club. I say let's get behind him and watch him reach his massive potencial here at City.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby ant london » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 am

I must confess that, several days on...the name Subinho is still making me chuckle when I see this thread.

Mad props to the OP for that gem alone!
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Wooders » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 am

off to Santos on loan according to the telegraph, a deal regarding wages being sussed out and he's going. Our little brazilian experiment seems to have gone badly wrong sadly :(
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby CityFanFromRome » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 am

Wooders wrote:off to Santos on loan according to the telegraph, a deal regarding wages being sussed out and he's going. Our little brazilian experiment seems to have gone badly wrong sadly :(

Fuck me, if true this is really bad for his career, many Brazilian top players go back to their country to end the career, but to go there at 26 is really bad. Adriano is the only one I can remember who went back there so early, because he had a massive homesickness problem according to him, which is why he kept partying and not focusing on his job in Milan, but from what i know Robinho isn't so depressed so home sickness can't be the reason...
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:30 am

CityFanFromRome wrote:
Wooders wrote:off to Santos on loan according to the telegraph, a deal regarding wages being sussed out and he's going. Our little brazilian experiment seems to have gone badly wrong sadly :(

Fuck me, if true this is really bad for his career, many Brazilian top players go back to their country to end the career, but to go there at 26 is really bad. Adriano is the only one I can remember who went back there so early, because he had a massive homesickness problem according to him, which is why he kept partying and not focusing on his job in Milan, but from what i know Robinho isn't so depressed so home sickness can't be the reason...

I wouldn't worry too much mate, this story has more Bollox than Chinners. Strangely though, I mentioned in a thread earlier this week about the Santos link and a the very next morning, a story appears along the same lines. I know it's just coincidence, but at the same time, it shows how easy it is to link a player.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 am

Can't believe the Santos story is true & would be pretty pissed off if it was.

Have to agree with Ant about the thread title though.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum