BBC coverage

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

BBC coverage

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm

United fans created the atmosphere with their flares and CONSTANT SIGINING BEFORE THE MATCH.

ERMM! IT WAS US WITH THE U.N.I.T.E.D SONG!

If we had the flares they'd be uproar!

just watching it on iplayer now.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: BBC coverage

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:54 pm

they toned down the noise too!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Nick you seem to have an obsession with atmosphere,ever thought about a career in green energy.

;-)
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 pm

haha sorry I get too passionate.

Watching bits of it on I-player, Im even more pissed off with benjani. SURELY all it takes is mancini to have a word and say, look, this is a big big big game and you have 10 minutes to put a fraction of the energy in as every other player has been doing for 90 mins. We could have got a goal if he showed any kind of movement when bellamy broke at the end.

He cant play at the swamp. But I know Mancini likes / we need someone to hold it up.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beeks » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Nick you seem to have an obsession with atmosphere,ever thought about a career in green energy.

;-)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFPLk5mJ1D4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFPLk5mJ1D4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby stinky pete » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Nick wrote:haha sorry I get too passionate.

Watching bits of it on I-player, Im even more pissed off with benjani. SURELY all it takes is mancini to have a word and say, look, this is a big big big game and you have 10 minutes to put a fraction of the energy in as every other player has been doing for 90 mins. We could have got a goal if he showed any kind of movement when bellamy broke at the end.

He cant play at the swamp. But I know Mancini likes / we need someone to hold it up.

benjani couldn,t hold the ball if he stuck it up his top,waste of space . had your chance to impress the boss and blew it your crap now piss off benjani!
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Return to The Maine Football forum