FERGUSON IN FURIOUS ROW

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

FERGUSON IN FURIOUS ROW

Postby Kladze » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm

FERGUSON IN FURIOUS ROW WITH HIS OWN REFLECTION
18-01-10

SIR ALEX Ferguson has ordered all the mirrors to be removed from Old Trafford following a blazing row with his own reflection.

Ferguson has issued a 'me or him' ultimatum to the United board
The argument began after the Manchester United manager pulled faces at himself while shaving. Before he could lunge at the reflection with his razor, he was dragged away by assistant Mike Phelan, who sat him down on the toilet and gave him some chewing gum.

Ferguson said: "I've behaved terribly and I've really gone down in my own estimation. Until I have the decency to look myself in the face and apologise I'd prefer if I'm not in the same room.

"When I've won as many titles as I have, then I can try to eyeball myself like that. I'm a disgrace and I'll be reporting myself to the FA for calling myself that. Then again, I shouldn't expect more from the likes of me."

To ensure Ferguson does not have to confront his own face, every surface in the stadium has been repainted in a matte finish and bespectacled staff have been ordered to either wear contact lenses or place a bag on their head.

The Glazer family has also refinanced its £500m debt to buy a huge weather machine to deflect storm clouds that might dump dangerously reflective puddles into the manager's path.

Groundsman Charlie Reeves said: "The orbit of Sir Alex's eternally-incandescent strop has slowly wound down as the years have gone by and gradually turned itself inwards.

"Three years ago, he'd have a blue fit at anybody vaguely Scottish in the building, now he's having mingehuffs with his own reflection. Give it another 12 months and his lungs will start knocking shite out of each other inside his own ribcage."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 001182387/
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Re: FERGUSON IN FURIOUS ROW

Postby blues-clues » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:32 pm

PMSL

From the picture of him coughing his lungs up in the technical area last night I think his lungs have already started that particular battle!
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Return to The Maine Football forum