The Minnows are swarming

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Minnows are swarming

Postby Andy, lincs » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 pm

john68 wrote:Hi mate,
You wouldn't understand much of that Bryan Mate...it is written in a little known dialect, only used these days in the areas around South Yorkshire shire and the bog trotting villages of Lincolnshire shire. I will translate the meanings of some of the phrases for you.

..."Mancini's superstars crashing down to Earth"..."What is an airplane?"
..."Mancini's millionaires will be in for a shock at Glanford Park"..."Our stands have thatched roofs."
..."Adkins can get the better of Mancini"....""In a sheep shagging competition."
..."I can't speak highly enough of the job Nigel has done"..."He's shite but very cheap."...or..."I have a falsetto voice."
..."I am sure he will come out on top in a battle of wits with Roberto mancini"..."He once won the Scunny Sunday League when managing the Ewe and Condom Public House team...Mancini never won that has he?"
..."It is difficult to say"..."I am educationally subnormal and don't know a lot of words."
..."What they will make of Glanford Park"..."Can they play round sheep and cattle?"...or..."It is built out of lego blocks"
..."We have a good home record"..."...and a modern gramaphone on which to play it"
..."The players will be confident"..."We haven't told them they are playing City yet"
..."They can spring a suprise"..."We can't afford a strip, so we will be playing naked"

I hope that helps you understand the above piece a little better...Always here to help...as you know.

Bollocks. ;0)

Most people in Lincolnshire don't shag animals.
Living like I'll die tomorrow, farming like I'll live forever.
Andy, lincs
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Re: The Minnows are swarming

Postby john68 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 am

Andy, lincs wrote:
john68 wrote:Hi mate,
You wouldn't understand much of that Bryan Mate...it is written in a little known dialect, only used these days in the areas around South Yorkshire shire and the bog trotting villages of Lincolnshire shire. I will translate the meanings of some of the phrases for you.

..."Mancini's superstars crashing down to Earth"..."What is an airplane?"
..."Mancini's millionaires will be in for a shock at Glanford Park"..."Our stands have thatched roofs."
..."Adkins can get the better of Mancini"....""In a sheep shagging competition."
..."I can't speak highly enough of the job Nigel has done"..."He's shite but very cheap."...or..."I have a falsetto voice."
..."I am sure he will come out on top in a battle of wits with Roberto mancini"..."He once won the Scunny Sunday League when managing the Ewe and Condom Public House team...Mancini never won that has he?"
..."It is difficult to say"..."I am educationally subnormal and don't know a lot of words."
..."What they will make of Glanford Park"..."Can they play round sheep and cattle?"...or..."It is built out of lego blocks"
..."We have a good home record"..."...and a modern gramaphone on which to play it"
..."The players will be confident"..."We haven't told them they are playing City yet"
..."They can spring a suprise"..."We can't afford a strip, so we will be playing naked"

I hope that helps you understand the above piece a little better...Always here to help...as you know.

Bollocks. ;0)

Most people in Lincolnshire don't shag animals.

It's ok Andy, You can come clean with us Mate...You're among friends here and you'll feel all the better getting off your chest mate.
...and you've spelt bullocks wrongly.....:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum